Chapter 44

Gerard's P.O.V

Me and Dani stood there not realising what on earth just happened. Can someone please tell me why we didn't catch her?

"G-Gerard." Dani whispered.

"Yeah?"

"She's gone.." He sighed and took a seat on the floor. "If Neymar's going to find out that we let her go away this easy he'll kill us."

I shrugged my shoulders and stepped back. "We won't tell Neymar ok."

Dani shot me a glare and crossed his arms. "What, but Gerard we have to."

"Mira said she'll come back herself we shouldn't do anything that makes her upset otherwise she'll never ever come back." I replied.

"What shouldn't you tell Neymar?"

Fuck.

I turned around slowly and noticed Leo standing behind me.

"Oh hey man." I smiled awkwardly. "Great goals you did there."

"Yeah I know now tell me what's with Neymar?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing." Dani smiled awkwardly.

"Gerard."

I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to him. "Okay, so Mira was here and watched the game and me and Dani met her. Her memory is back but she doesn't want to stay with us. She'll leave to Barcelona soon and will probably go to Argentina."

"And why on earth didn't you want to tell this Neymar?" He asked pissed.

"Because we didn't catch her, we just let her go and she told us herself that she doesn't want us to tell Neymar or anyone that her memory is back or she'll never come back again. And as you can see I just told you so I'm a bad person." I sighed.

"I have an idea." Dani suddenly said.

"You, you have an idea?" Leo said sarcastically.

"Ladies and gentleman Dani Alves has an idea." Leo continued sarcastically and applauded.

"Yeah funny Messi!" Dani chuckled and slapped his arm. "Do you want to hear my idea or not?!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah go on!" I shouted.

"Okay so Mira didn't come to the game because of us, she was here because she wanted to see Marc." He explained.

"Ouch." Leo chuckled.

"But-" I started.

"Shut up!" He interrupted me.

"Okay calm, go on." I rolled my eyes.

"Luckily she didn't get to meet Marc anymore because of me so how about, we act like we didn't tell anyone about her memory and ask her to meet us so she could see Marc.." He explained.

"But instead we catch her and make her explain everything to Neymar." I continued smirking at them.

"I was actually gonna say that Neymar would propose her but this idea works too." Dani laughed.

"Wait this isn't actually a bad idea." Leo smirked.

We kept smirking at each other and nodded with our heads.

"We're thinking the same aren't we?" I smirked.

"I have no idea what we're talking about." Dani laughed.

"We shouldn't make her explain it, I know she would just run away." I said.

"Then what should we do, we have 1 week off so this means exactly one week time." Dani said.