Chapter 1

"Mira! What on earth are you doing, you should've been ready about 30 minutes ago!"

My manager yelled through the hallway.
"Hurry up, because you've to go home and pack your things."

I was just getting ready for my last photoshoot since I was going to travel to Barcelona to continue my modelling career.
Dessa, my best friend didn't get signed but she took some days off to come along with me, we were so excited to go to Barcelona. My other friend, Camila, was really sad because I was leaving but I promised her that I'd keep her up-to-date.

-

"Oh my god, I feel sick." Dessa whined while putting her head on my lap.

"ooh not again, I thought we were over this.." I complained.

"We're almost there, how about you take a nap and stop throwing up on my shirts"

"Excuse me but you can consider yourself as very lucky because you don't get sick on planes like I do." she said.

"Dear passengers, this is your pilot talking.. We'll be landing in a few moments in barcelona - thank you for travelling with us." The pilot mumbled but I could've sworn that nobody really cared about what he said.

After we got out of the plane we tried to arrive to our car as fast as we could, since we didn't want to get attacked by paparazzi.
We were too slow and paparazzi was already following us. They kept asking questions but we just ignored them, got into our car and headed to our hotel.

As soon as we arrived I took a deep breath and walked into the lobby. Wow I actually thought that we were going to get attacked by paparazzi till the hotel.

A good-looking guy walked over to us and took our luggage.
"It's a pleasure to have you in our hotel Mrs. Lima, we've already prepared your rooms you can use the elevator right there."
"Thank you." I responded. I wasn't even in the mood to talk because I was too tired. I just wanted to go up and lay on my bed and sleep.

~ Next Day ~

"Mira! Mira, wake up oh my god!" I heard someone shout.

What is that even.

I opened my eyes and noticed Dessa sitting on the corner of my bed.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"Nothing I just wanted you to get up.."

"Well done, I didn't even want to get up what time is it even." I reached for my phone when I suddenly noticed that it wasn't even charged. Frick!

"What shall we do today?" Dessa asked.

"No idea, probably shopping?" I answered.

"Okay well hurry up and let's go!"

~ At the mall ~

"Okay this is the ugliest dress I've ever seen." I said while holding a long, red, green dress with black and blue stripes.

"Nothing can beat this one." Dessa chuckled and held a dress in the air.

"Actually yes, this one." I said and showed her another dress.

"What are we even doing, I thought we were going to buy hot clothes." Dessa laughed.

"I thought that's what Victoria Secret models usually do." A familiar voice said. I turned around & it took me about 5 seconds to realise who it was.

"Marc! Oh my god." I yelled and hugged him.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked confused.

"OH MY GOD!!" Dessa yelled and walked towards our direction.

"Aren't you that barça player Marc Bartra holy shit." She asked, almost freaking totally out.

"Yes he is." I responded. I almost laughed my ass of because of Dessa's reaction. She didn't even know that I knew him and the rest of the barça players. We haven't seen each other for a long time..

"So are you shopping with a fan." Marc teased.

"Hey! I'm her best friend, just because I'm not famous it doesn't mean I can't shop with her." Dessa smiled.

"Well let's go get some coffee and hang out a bit?" Marc asked while walking out of the boutique.

"Yes sure let's go!!" Dessa responded with excitement in her eyes.

~

We ordered our coffes and took our seats.

"So what brought you to the Barcelona streets?" Marc smiled.

"Actually my modelling career, I will mostlikely live here." I answered. "Well depends on if I like it or not.."

"Sure you will, as long as me and the rest are here of course you will." Marc smirked.

"How about you girl." Marc asked Dessa.

"First of all my name is Dessa and second I just came along with her to support her." Dessa answered. I could tell that she was a bit embarassed to talk in front of Marc.

"You know what that means Mira." Marc said with a smile on his face.

"What, what does that mean - someone clear things up oh hell." Dessa asked shocked and excited at the same time.

"Calm down, I mean that means we could hang out together." He said.

"I have practice tomorrow, how about you come along and join us, the rest will be happy to see you." Marc suggested.

"Wait how do you mean we - do you mean Mira and you or what it would be quite stupid if I couldn't join. I mean you wouldn't even have fun without me." Dessa chuckled.

"I honestly don't really care about football, I don't dislike it, it's just not my type." I answered.

"I didn't mention you playing football, I just suggested to come along and hang out with the rest." Marc laughed.

"All right Marc!" I finally gave in.

"Okay I'll come and pick you up at 7a.m text me what hotel you're staying in."

"Oh my god, why so early! Can't I just come around 1pm or so." I whined.

"Mira shut up, when THE Marc Bartra tells you to get up at 7am because he's going to pick you up then you have to!" Dessa said after taking a sip of her coffee.
"Good one Dessa!" Marc chuckled. And gave Dessa a high-five.

Did that really just happen.

"We'll be ready don't worry." Dessa said almost freaking out because of the high-five.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so this was the first chapter, it's probably a bit boring but I swear it's going to be excited! Leave comments/feedbacks I'd really appreciate that.💞
Oh and btw english isn't my first language so, sorry for any mistakes.

Thanks for reading 😁
Happy reading!! ❤️