Chapter 40

Mira's P.O.V.

After our shopping tour we finally arrived at the hotel. I followed Neymar to the elevator and headed to a room.

"All right this is our room." He smiled and opened the door.

"Welcome." He smirked.

****

"Welcome in babe."

I twitched and turned around and noticed Neymar in my room.

"How the hell did you do that?" I asked shocked.

"Well now that I've caught you." He whispered pressing even closer to me.

"I have a question for you." He said gently.

I smiled nervously unsure of how to act with him.

"I will not tell you anything." I said.

"We'll see about that." He said and suddenly leaned to me our faces nearing each other. He kissed me softly, his body against every inch of mine. I felt myself melting.

"Why were you spying on me." He smirked and whispered against my lips.

"You will never get me to break." I changelled hoping it was true.

Come on Mira don't get weak.

You can do it.

He kissed me again harder than the first. I felt him have to fight with his own urges to pull away enough to talk to me. He let go of my hands and put his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I put mine around his neck wrapping my fingers in his soft brown hair. I let go of him and moved my hands to his neck. He shuddered as my warm fingers moved across his cool skin. I saw his eyes were full of wanting and desire for me.

******

"Mira?" Neymar called.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" He smirked.

"I am?" I laughed. "I was just lost." I smiled.

"What happened to this room and why did you say it's our room, there's only one bed." I smirked.

"Well you know I slept on the couch." He smiled awkwardly.

"You're sure because the couch looks like no one has been sleeping on it but the bed?" I laughed.

"I'll tell you later." He smirked.

"Let's go to my dad." I suggested.

"No no no.." He denied. "He probably hates me." He admitted.

"And why does my dad probably hate you?" I asked surprised.

"It's because you know I." He said.

*********

"Demanded old circus monkey?" I asked surprised.

"That was mean this is the point" He said and threw his hands in the air.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Well I just walked over and I was like T-thiago and he was like Neymar and walked away." I said.

"Oh damn it he told me like minutes ago that he stared to ignore the shit rumours about you because you seem very nice-" I said when I suddenly stopped and covered my mouth with my hands.

"What did you just say?" He asked shocked.

"N-Nothing, he said you seem very nice." I answered, too quick.