Chapter 14

Neymar's P.O.V

"You all right princess?" I laughed and turned around to see her face.

She looked so sleepy and this was so adorable.

"No I'm not." She whined.

"Neither am I." I said.

"Why aren't you fine, you look fit." She smiled and closed her eyes to take a deep breath.

"Because if you're not all right I'm never going to be all right." I continued.

We stopped and stood in front of each other. I reached my hand out for her to grab it and she actually took my hand and walked one step closer.

"I want to go to sleep." She whined and hugged me with her arms.

Damn she's so cute.

I took a seat on the ground and pulled her on my lap. She actually didn't refuse instead she sat on my lap and put her hands around my neck. I couldn't tell if it was just because she was too tired and just wanted someone or if she really meant it.

"I have a perfectly empty shoulder." I hinted laughing.

"No." She declined and smiled.

"Yes," I said pulling her head on my shoulder. She rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I know we should search the guys but one of these moments were so rare and I just wanted to enjoy it.

"I want to go to sleep too and I want to go back to my house." I whispered.

"Shut up Neymar." Mira said with a sleepy voice. "Do you think this is a game or what, that's the only thing I want right now." She continued and gave off a cute laugh.

"Do you know what I want." I whispered.

"What?" She asked gently.

"To live these moments with you." I whispered "To go home fall asleep on my cuddly warm bed and wake up next to you." I continued and pat her head.

After saying that I checked on her and her eyes were closed I guess she really fell asleep.

"Me too." She suddenly whispered gently.

What part did she actually mean?

"Do you mean to go home and fall asleep or to live that with me?" I teased.

"Yes." She replied.

"That wasn't a Yes or No question." I laughed.

There was a waning gibbous moon over the forest, and the whole night was still and soaked in moonlight. We simply sat there, me stroking her head, in the moonlight, the forest calm, the sounds of the northern night beginning to rise again around us, surrounding us with life.

************

Marc's P.O.V

"Oh my god isn't this... isn't this Neymar's football." I asked shocked as I picked up a round object after realising that it was actually his.

"What oh my god, do you think they played football?" Dani asked.

"No man, look at this, it looks more like I found our stuff." I said pointing to the left side.

"Holy shit." Gerard said.

"This means our stuff has always been here, we just walked to the wrong direction." I said.

"Thank god." Dani smiled.

"If Neymar and Mira aren't here where are they?" I asked confused.

"Let's just take our stuff and get the hell out." Dani suggested.