Chapter 47

Marc's P.O.V

"All right you won." I laughed and waved with my hands.

"Thought so ." He smirked and threw his phone at us.

I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked clueless.

"Take it." He smirked.

"Neymar what's with this smirk?" Gerard asked shocked.

"Nothing." He grinned.

"I've never been more scared of you." I said sarcastically and walked behind Gerard.

"I think it's adorable how you guys wanted to help me with Mira." He suddenly smiled.

"Wait so you do know?" Leo shouted from behind.

"Of course I do." He smirked.

"Well now that we're all happy can't we focus on how to get Mira here." Gerard suggested.

"I have her number but she won't pick up I'm pretty sure." Neymar sighed.

"What should we do then?" Gerard asked.

"I think you guys need to give me my clothes back first." Neymar said sarcastically and walked over to me.

"Okay let's meet in 20 minutes in my room." I suggested.

"All right." Neymar agreed and walked out of the room.

******************

Cristiano's P.O.V

I just took a shower and dried my hair and took a seat on the couch. James called me earlier and told me that Neymar & co went to his place earlier. Mira deserves someone that cares about her, someone that loves her no matter what and would do anything for her. Someone that wouldn't cheat on her or hurt her, someone that isn't Cristiano or James.

People call me ignorant but they don't really know how I am. I may seem like that but I'm really not. I care about anyone okay I admit it at first I was ignorant but I changed and I feel bad about what happened to Mira and Neymar but I couldn't help it. Mira's parents freaked out because Neymar seemed like a rude guy but he actually isn't. I took advantage of their anger towards Neymar and made them believe that he's the bad one when the actual bad one me and James are. And now I'm here regreting everything I've done and the worst thing is that I can't take it back. I can't take their anger and their shit I caused back and I'm really sorry for that. The reason why James cheated on her years ago was because he was drunk and I helped him cause this drama now because she didn't want him back & I was hurt myself and now thinking back I admit that I fucked up so bad.

Wow did I really just talk to myself this whole time ?! Well I've to do something more supportive.

*****************

Marc's P.O.V

I just walked into the bathroom to wash my hands when someone knocked on my door. All the guys were here except for Neymar.

"Come in." I shouted while washing my hands.

I waited for someone to walk in but no one did.

"Hello I said come in!?" I shouted again and dried my hair with the towel.

I closed the bathroom door and walked to the main door. "You know you don't need to knock Neymar."

"Uh. Hey."

What the hell?

"C-Cristiano?" I stuttered.

The guys got up from my couch and walked over to me.