Chapter 36

Marc's P.O.V

A couple of minutes later we finally arrived at the hospital and walked out..

We looked like shits wearing those shitty bath coats and there was shaving cream all over the steering wheel. At least I wasn't the one wearing a pink bath coat covered in make up. Neymar's bath coat was actually comfortable.

We ran outside and headed into the hospital before anyone could see us. Too bad there were lots of paparazzi in front of the hospital and they got pictures of us like this.

We walked over to the front desk and spotted a female nurse in a very white uniform

"Excuse me Ma'am I want to know where I can visit Neymar Jr and Mira Lima?" Gerard asked at the desk.

"Only family members or teammates are allowed to go there." She confirmed and while painting her nails.

"Fine then tell me which floor." Gerard shouted.

"Didn't you hear what I said?" The nurse said pissed.

"I guess you don't know who I fucking am!" Gerard exclaimed and pressed his hands on the table.

"Who are you?" She fake smiled.

"Gerard I think you forgot that you're dressed up as a girl." I whispered and pat his back.

Leo walked over and looked at her.

"Oh my god L-Lionel Messi!" She exclaimed and put the nailpolish away.

"Sorry, this is Gerard Piqué and Marc Bartra." He said and pointed at us.

"And Dani Alves!" Dani shouted and moved us out of the way.

"Don't ask me why they're dressed up like this but just tell me where I can find Neymar." Leo said.

"Yes floor 11." She smiled. "Wait, can I take a selfie with you all? She asked with excitement in her eyes.

"Sorry only family members or teammates." Gerard smirked and pushed us away.

We ran upstairs and noticed Neymar waiting for Mira in the waiting room. He had put his hands on his head and was leaned against the door.

"Neymar!" I shouted and ran over to him immediately.

"Oh my god!" Neymar yelled and got up.

We hugged each other for a couple of minutes.

"Everything is going to be fine.." I whispered and pat his head.

"Is this my bath coat?" He asked shocked "And is this Mira's?" He asked curiously and pulled away from me to hug the others.

"Long story." I said and pat his back.

"Why the hell are you wearing lipstick?" Neymar chuckled.

"Like Marc said! Long story!" He laughed.

"Soo, how's Mira?" I panicked.

"Bad." Neymar said and took a seat.

He looked sad, really sad. His eyes were red I guess he cried.

Poor guy.

"You should probably get dressed normally and then I'll tell you cause I can't talk if you look like this." Neymar smirked.

"Okay we'll be right back." I laughed and walked to the toilets with Dani, Leo and Gerard.

********

Neymar's P.O.V

"Neymar?" The doctor called. I immediately turned around to face him.

"We're allowing you to go inside for a couple of minutes." He said and walked away.