Chapter 7

"What the hell do I have to take with me?" I asked Dessa while searching for my damn bag.

"No idea, I think you should take some clothes with you just in case it's going to be wet or something and I think you need to get some food and stuff." She told me. "Who is even going to pick you up and where are you going?" She asked.

"I've no idea really, I guess Marc's coming over. I hope he won't so I could use that as an excuse why I wasn't there." I laughed. "It's actually your fault because I didn't pay attention to him while he was talking." I said.

"What are you even going to do?" I asked her.

"Not much, I'll probably go to that friend from yesterday and hang out with her.." She answered. "So tell me about Neymar, he really kissed you on the cheek?" Dessa smiled and changed the subject.

"Yeah he was like "it might be." and kissed me and then walked away" I answered.

"Well, something is definitely going on.." She chuckled.

"I don't care about him." I said.

After a couple of minutes I finally decided what to take with me. I put some clothes, a scarf, bathroom stuff and some other stuff in my black handbag. I was wearing black yoga pants with a grey hoodie along with some grey Nike shoes but took some fluffy boots in my bag. I let my hair in its wavy state but took some hair ties with me just in case I'd need them. I didn't know if it was going to be really cold so I took my black jacket with me. I was talking to Dessa when I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked over to expect Marc but instead of him Neymar was standing in front of me. He was wearing black nike track pants along with a black hoodie that had "NICE HAIR" printed on the front side and his hair was perfectly styled.

Mira snap out of it.

"You done scanning my hottness?" Neymar teased.

There he goes.

"I wasn't." I said embarrassed.

"Mira Lima you should've been ready a long time ago and you're not ready yet?" He asked fake shocked and then smiled at me.

"I am, I just need to take my jacket and my bag." I said. I turned around to go back inside when Dessa threw my jacket and bag to me. "Thanks" I mouthed to her. We walked outside the hotel to Neymar's car.

"Give me your bag I'll put it in the back seat." He suggested. I gave him my bag and got into the car.

"Where are we going to meet the rest?" I asked.

"Marc said we should come around 6p.m to Camp Nou so we could all drive off with just one car" He replied.

"Then why did you pick me up 30 minutes earlier?" I asked.

"Because we need to buy some food princess." He chuckled.

Did he just......

"How did you know that I wasn't going to take food" I smiled.

"Because I am THE Neymar Junior." He smirked and I just laughed.

Moments later we arrived at a supermarket. We both got out of the car and walked in. Wow there were no paps at all.

"We should buy meat so we could do some burgers by ourselves." He suggested.

"Can't we just buy some burgers and eat them there?" I whined.

"No otherwise it wouldn't be a real camp." He smiled.

Neymar took a shopping bag out and held it. We both walked together and stopped at a table with lots of marshmallows. We stood opposite each other and compared the different types together.

"All right which one is better.." Neymar asked while holding two different marschmallow packets.

"I don't know let's have a look at this one." I pointed to another table that had more types,

We both walked next to each other when someone bumped into us.

"Excuse me.." the stranger said and turned his head around, so me and Neymar could face him.

Wait it wasn't a stranger.

"Ooh you guys look like a married couple going for shopping." Gerard teased and pushed me and Neymar closer to each other.

"What has a married couple to do with buying marshmallows." I chuckled.

"I was just kidding, you guys just looked so cute together." Gerard laughed.

"Who said that we weren't cute." Neymar smirked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Marc.

"I could ask you the same question." He smirked. "Me and the rest decided to go buy some food for tonight, so if you're ready we could all head to Camp Nou now and drive with one car." He continued.

"Yeah we are, let's pay and go." Neymar said while holding my hand.

We payed and walked to Neymar's car.

"See you in a couple of minutes." The guys waved and got into their car.

"Yeah bye," Me and Neymar waved and got into Neymar's car.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Neymar asked.

"I don't know I hope it will get funny." I smiled.

"Of course it will." He smiled.

______________________________________________________

Soo how do you like it soo far? 😁 its going to get funny I've already written the other chapters. I'll do a double update because this chapter is a bit short 😁👏

Don't forget to vote and comment 🎉💞