Chapter 8

We arrived at Camp Nou about 10 minutes later. It was exactly 6.p.m. All the guys were waiting outside. Me and Neymar got out of the car, took our bags and walked to them.

"All right, let's take my car," Marc suggested.

"No we can take mine." Neymar said.

"No Neymar, let's take mine its fine." He continued.

Marc was the driver, Dani sat in the passenger seat while me and the rest sat in the back seats. I was sitting between Neymar and Gerard. Great!

"Where are we even going?" I asked confused.

"We're going to a Natural Park, it's about 1 hour driving distance from Barcelona." Marc answered. "I'm actually excited." Dani chuckled.

"Yeah me too.." Neymar smiled.

No idea where this was going to lead but I somehow found it funny.

"Did everyone get food?" Dani asked. "That's like the most important thing." He continued.

"Yeah of course we did." Neymar said and smirked at me.

After about 30 minutes we were driving on a creepy street, this wasn't exactly a street anymore it was more like a forest path. It was all wet and dirty.

"How are we supposed to walk through this dirt and mud?" I whined.

"Don't worry Mira, everything is going to be fine." Gerard chuckled. "I'm actually excited to be honest."

Marc suddenly made a full brake and we all fell forward. Neymar took my back and pushed me to him so I wouldn't hit my head. Gerard hit his head on the back of Marc's seat. Dani suddenly bursted out into laughing because of Gerard.

"Ahhh shit." Gerard whined, he held his head with both hands. I could see that he was trying to hold his laugh.

"Shut up Dani!" Gerard started laughing. "Sorry man but it just looked funny." Dani said while laughing.

"The way you were holding yourself was priceless, it looked like you were fighting to death, I just." Neymar said and laughed his ass off.

We all laughed except for Marc.

"Ehehehe," Marc tried to imitate us and waved with his hands in the air. "Can we rather focus on the fact, that we're stuck in this fucking mud and my car's all dirty and shit." He said.

"No Neymar let's take my car it's fine." Neymar imitated Marc with a high voice.

"See what happens if you don't listen to THE Neymar Junior." Neymar smirked.

Dani laughed his ass off until Marc got pissed and slapped his arm.

"Why you slapping me, I wasn't the only one laughing?" Dani asked while holding his laugh.

"Okay what shall we do now?" Gerard asked.

"I think we need to walk from now on." Neymar suggested.

"What about my car?" Marc asked confused. "No way, we can't walk all the way. We've to drive it's too far away and I don't want to leave my car in the middle of nowhere." Marc continued.

"All right let's go out and try to push the car forward." Gerard suggested.

"Yeah you're right Gerad. Guys get out." I said.

Neymar smirked at me as he left the car. All the guys went out exept for me and Marc.

"Okay I've to admit it, the way Gerard hit his head was quite funny." Marc suddenly admitted.

"I know." I said and laughed.

A couple of minutes later Marc stretched his head out of the window.

"You know guys, you've to push with both hands." Marc smiled. "but I guess you already know how this works, it just shows how much power you have" Marc continued teasing.

"Shut up Bartra and stretch your head back in the car before I do." Neymar said.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"All right push harder.." Marc ordered as he was stepping on the gas. "It's working." Marc continued. We finally got the car out of the mud. YAS!

"Oh my god ahh!" Dani suddenly shouted.

"What the hell now?" Neymar asked as he was stepping in the car.

We got out of the car to see Dani laying on the ground, his pants were all dirty and wet.

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHA" Gerard bursted out into laughing and pointed to Dani who was still lying on the floor.

"Very funny isn't it." Dani chuckled.

He stood up and walked to me.

"What happened, what do I have to do now mommy?" He teased while laughing.

Neymar walked over to Dani and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Well Dani you know.. you look like you've just shit yourself, that has happened." Neymar laughed.

"I don't want to disturb your atmosphere but you know its half past 7 and we've practice tomorrow. Can't we just go on." Marc said.

"Yeah all right sorry let's go." Dani laughed while opening the car.

"Wow,wow,wow." Marc said as he closed Dani's door before he could enter in.

"You're not going anywhere in those pants." Marc chuckled.

"Ah come on what do I have to do now." Dani whined.

______________________________________________________

Thanks for reading give me feedbacks ! Don't forget to comment and vote ;D