𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ; 𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙯 - 𝙬𝙖𝙫𝙚.

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 as she lay upside down on her couch. her siblings had once again left her home alone to venture off as they'd made plans with friends.

she's decided a harry potter marathon may have been fun, but she was proven wrong as it was indeed no fun shouting out the spells on her own. the young girls mind went back to a memory of her and miguel, from a few months ago, when the two of them decided to ditch a day of school.

"miggy, stop that!" aurora laughed as miguel threw another piece of popcorn at her, telling the girl she should catch it in her mouth. "rory, you're meant to catch it! not sit there like a dummy and let it hit your head." he said, as the girl rolled her eyes playfully with a smile, "whatever, you're distracting me from the best part of the movie, look they're about to.." she trailed off, looking to miguel giving him a look, of which he returned with a knowing gaze. "STUPEFY!" the two yelled in sync with dumbledores army, in the scene where they fight off the death eaters in the ministry of magic.

a small smile made its way onto the girls lips as she thought back to that time, the memory replaying in her mind. "it's a amazing how fast things change." she mumbled to herself, her small smile turning into a frown. the sudden noise from her phone made the girl flinch, and of course fall head first off of the couch, grumbling an 'ouch' as she reached for phone.

"hello?" she said, almost as if it were a question. "hey rory, it's sam." the girl said over the phone, a small chuckle following as she heard the girls tone of question. "oh hey, i didn't look at the caller id." she responded sheepishly, leaving out the part where she'd fallen off of the couch. "i figured as much, but i have a question for you." the girl said, now having auroras undivided attention, as she ignored the slightly throb at the back of her head. "oh yeah? shoot." aurora said, the curiosity evident in her voice. "so we're going to the pool today, i was wondering if you wanted to come? robby's already on board, mom and dad already said it was fine for you to come, since they've taken a big liking to you. will you come?" sam asked the girl in a hopeful tone, which caused aurora to sigh mentally. she and sam had been getting on a lot recently, and she couldn't say no, it's not like she was doing anything fun or important anyway. "yeah sure, i'll come only if you're picking me up, i don't fancy skateboarding all the way to rich people area." the girl joked, smiling a little when she heard sam laugh along with her. "of course, we'll be outside yours in ten, see you then." she responded, hanging up after hearing auroras farewell.

sighing, the girl got up from her spot, making her way to her where she put on a simple two piece black bikini and a crop top and skirt over the top, sliding her converse on afterwards. aurora also made sure to shove a towel and sunscreen into her bag, along with a few other things. "that should do it." she said to herself, picking up her phone as it lit up. "they're here already, ten minutes went fast." aurora said grabbing her keys, making sure to lock everything up as she left the house, making her way over to the larussos seven seater car. "hey everyone." she treated as she got into the car, getting multiple responses back.

the car ride to the country club was quite fun actually, they made jokes and sang along to anything that was played. not long after arriving, the party of six made their way over to the spot they'd decided to sit in. "do you wanna come to the changing rooms to change?" sam asked aurora, as the girl shook her said with a grin. "no need, i came prepared." she told her, slipping off her skirt and top, revealing her black bikini. sam laughed and shook her head, telling the girl she'd be back in a few minutes.

aurora laid on the sun lounger, soaking up the sun after she'd applied sunscreen, but not long after the girls sun was blocked by a figure. this caused her to sit up and take her sunglasses, glaring slightly at the culprit, whom was no other than robby keene. "what are you doing, you're blocking my sun." the girl whined, shooing him to the side. robby only laughed at the girl and laid on the lounger next to her, a soft sigh leaving his lips. "what were you doing before, rora?" he questioned, turning to face the girl. "i was watching harry potter on my own which is nowhere as fun as watching it with others." she grumbled, making the boy beside her laugh once more.

before the two could continue their conversation, their sun was blocked once again, the two turned to the culprit, seeing the manager of the club, and he did not look impressed. "what did i say would happen if you ever stepped foot in here again?" he said in a stern tone, looking at a panicked robby. "i'm calling the cops." he said, pulling out his phone, this caused both robby and aurora to sit up properly and before the two could do anything amanda had come to the rescue. "uhm, what's going on here?" she questioned looking between us. "nothing to worry about mrs larusso, just removing this delinquent from the property." he said, nodding his head towards robby. "well this delinquent, happens to be our guest." she told him, crossing her arms over her chest. "ma'am i don't think you you understand-" he began, but amanda had cut him off. "no, i don't think you understand, robby is our guest. period." she told him, giving him a stern look, making him look down momentarily. "uhm, my mistake." he said, crossing his arms behind his back, as he walked off.

aurora thought it would be best if she sat out of this conversation, so she responded to her siblings text messages, before turning back to robby who was sitting there with an uncomfortable expression on his face. "lighten up sunshine, have a bit of fun now that asshole is gone." she mumbled, nudging his side as he cracked a smile, the two of them then going back to sunbathing as they made small talk and cracked jokes to one another.

a few hours had passed and the three friends were having a blast, and they were now getting ready to leave. "i'm sorry about aisha." robby said, and aurora hummed in response, feeling pity for the girl as she'd told the two about their encounter and the current new girl in scene. "she can be friends with whoever she wants." said, as robby and aurora gave each other knowing looks as the girl slipped back on her shoes. "hey, have any of you guys seen my wallet." amanda says, approaching the three of them. "wait, you're missing your wallet?" robby says, turning to look at the older woman whom of which was rummaging through her bag. "it's gotta be around here somewhere, can you just spread out? i'm sure it'll turn up." she said, looking between us three.

"i'll check the changing rooms and toilets". aurora, said, leaving the three of them as she slung her rucksack over her shoulder, running off into the direction of the two places. "where could it be?" she mumbled after checking the toilet stalls, the wallet was in neither places and she even asked around the two places, if anyone had seen the lost item. running a hand through her hair, she spotted sam with aisha and who must've been the new girl tori. as she walked up to the three all she heard was. "get off me." and sam being pushed into the table of food by the new girl. "oh my god." she said, dropping her bag to the floor as she ignored the mini conversation between her and aisha. "what bitches." she mumbled, helping the girl up, grabbing her towel out of her bag as she wrapped the large, fluffy piece of fabric around the girl. "c'mon sammy, let's go find get all of those off of you." she said, leading the girls to the bathroom where she helped the girl get all of the food off of her.

"thanks for this, rory." sam said, leaning against the counter, looking at aurora who was throwing away some dirty paper towels. "don't mention it, what are friends for?" she said softly, folding up her towel, placing it in a plastic bag before putting it in her bag, before slinging it over her shoulder. aurora then linked her arm with sams, smiling brightly at the girl. "how do you feel about a sleepover?" she said, knowing the girl needed someone right now, but probably wouldn't admit it. "sounds great, we'll pick your stuff up on the way home, i really need a friend right now." she told aurora, who only smiled softly and nodded in understanding.

the two made their way back to everyone else and they're made their way back to the larusso household, not forgetting to pickup some of auroras stuff on the way.

a/n : more chapters coming today !! i'm writing them in between bleaching my hair lmfaoooooo.
this one is unedited, i'll read through it later.