𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋, 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐈, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀. it was now the weekend, luna was out for the next four days on a spa trip with friends from work and kiowa was currently knocked out in his room since he'd come home at 4am this morning after a night out with his work friends. aurora laid on her bed thinking about what she could do today, there was plenty of things, however, she knew she'd end up doing them alone as all of her friends had plans. she grabbed her phone from on top of her nightstand, checking the time, it had just turned 11am, she basically had a whole saturday to kill, once she'd gotten ready.

once the female had gotten dressed she grabbed her backpack and skateboard, heading out for the day, she figured she'd just skate around the city for a bit and get used where things were, and if she did end up getting lost, there was google maps or she could phone kiowa if it came down to it.

aurora must've spent at least a good few hours skating around the city, because when she checked her phone, it was ten to three, she had completely lost track of time. "woah, it's later than i thought, might as well find somewhere i can eat something" she mumbled to herself as she heard her stomach growl. the brunette soon came upon a little burger joint near a park, she figured she'd just order a medium cheeseburger meal and sit on the grass and eat it, which is exactly what she did.

halfway through eating her food, someone had tripped over her feet, and was now laying face first in the grass, normally she'd find such a thing funny, but the mysterious boy had knocked the remaining bit of her burger out of her hand. "dude, what the fuck." she groaned, staring at her burger before turning to glare at the boy who was now standing up, dusting off his jeans as his skateboard still laid on the floor. "did you not see me sitting here? better yet, why were you running when you could've easily been skating instead wasting your energy running." she said, slightly less annoyed as he looked down at her with an apologetic gaze. "it's a long story, one i don't feel like explaining today." he said before sticking his hand out. "let me buy you another one, or at least make up for it with ice cream instead?" he questioned as she eyed his hand before taking it with a small sigh and roll of her eyes. "i'm leaning more towards ice cream, pretty boy," she told him, dusting off her trousers as she then slung her backpack over her shoulders, the two of them reaching down to pick up their skateboards.

"sorry about your burger, again." he mumbled softly as the two of them walked along the pathway to the ice cream place. "don't worry about it, after the ice cream offer it's been forgotten about." she said looking at the male with a small smile. aurora took this time to take in his features, he had a well structured face, semi long hair which framed his face well, and the most gorgeous green eyes she'd ever seen. the female must've been staring for a little while, because the males laugh brought her out of her little daze. "i'm so sorry, i don't mean to stare, that must've been so weird" she said, slightly embarrassed as she looked ahead. "it's alright, who wouldn't want a pretty girl staring at them" he joked, lighting the mood a little. aurora let out an airy laugh as she turned to look at him again, brushing bits of her hair out of her face, "this pretty girl doesn't even know your name, care to share? otherwise it'd be quite weird going somewhere with a person, not even knowing their name." aurora said, matter of factly, as he chuckled and hummed in agreement, "well, you have a good point, i'm robby keene. now how about you share your name, beautiful, or i may have to stick to calling you that." he said, a small smirk making it's way onto his lips, as he looked down at her, only to see her roll her eyes in return, smiling none the less. "i'm aurora cohen, and i'm also open to all nicknames, just no creepy ones." she told him, kicking a few small rocks as the two walked.

"aurora, like the princess? that seems fitting, princess rora." he said with a small chuckle as he put down his skateboard, a wide grin making it's way onto his lips. "race you to the ice cream place? it's literally five minutes away and the building it shard to miss." robby said, waiting for a response from the female. "princess rora makes me sound like a diva-" aurora began, as a large smirk made its way onto her lips, putting down her board too. "you're on, pretty boy" she said as the two of them skated the rest of the way occasionally taking over over one another, but eventually, robby beat her. "if those damn kids didn't kick their ball in my direction, I would've beaten you, let's just make that clear." aurora told him as she picked up her skateboard, looking at a smirking robby, who only made fun of her pouting self. "whatever you say princess," he told her, holding the door open for her, as the two walked in.

"what flavour you gonna get?" robby asked, looking down at her, as she had her eyes glued to the big screen that hung above the counter, displaying the combos, and flavours that were available. "shooting star, in a waffle cone, what about you?" she questioned, looking up at the male who was already looking up at her. "mango, i only just discovered the flavour and i've been an addict ever since." he said with a small chuckle, as the two of them walked up to the counter, robby telling the cashier their orders. in the end the order only came to $6.46, robby paid for the ice cream and the two of them found themselves walking back to the park. aurora had thanked robby for her ice cream and the two made small talk as they walked. she'd found out many things about him, like he only lived with his mother, and that he recently dropped out of school and that spent quite bit of time at the skatepark, when he wasn't at his part time job, although he wouldn't share where he worked.

the two kids spent ages in the park, sat on the swings, talking and getting to know each other, it turned out they had quite a bit in common. when it had gotten to around 9pm, robby had told her he didn't want her to walk home so late on her own, so he talked her into letting him walk her home, and she was in fact quite happy he was persistent in walking her, since she was still getting used to the town, and most likely would've ended up getting lost.

soon enough they were standing outside of auroras place, the two exchanging numbers so they could hang out. startling the two, there stood kiowa leaning on the door frame with a smug look on his face, "aurora, you didn't tell me you had a date with a boy today, especially not a very good looking one," he said, as he looked between the two with a grin. "it wasn't a date, we literally met today. anyways, robby meet my older brother kiowa, kiowa meet my new friend robby, who i'm convinced is my twin at this point." she said looking between the two as her older brother stuck his hand out for the younger boy to shake, which robby did. "well, it was nice to meet you kiowa, aurora, i'll message you later." robby said, softly pulling aurora into a hug, which she returned. "see ya later, get home safely, kid," kiowa said, as aurora waved at the boy. once he was out of sight, the two siblings walked back into their apartment, giving each other knowing looks. "chinese." they said, giving each other big grins.

whilst aurora went to change into her pajamas, kiowa ordered their food. within an hour, the two cohen siblings were sat in living room having a harry potter marathon, whilst stuffing themselves with chinese food. auroras sunday was pretty much the same thing, movie marathons whilst stuffing her face with junk food alongside her brother, the only downside to it was that luna wasn't there to join them.

____________________________________________________

a:n !!

hi loves !! please ignore any grammatical / spelling errors,

i wrote this whilst benign the living room with my family,

so the noise was a little distracting. i will be going over it again either later or tomorrow,

also i know she lives in the same area as johnny, but lets just pretend he wasn't home

durning the time robby walked aurora home.

i hope you're enjoying the story so far !

- vinnie xo