𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘. once she was ready, she made her way into the kitchen and grabbed a protein bar, quickly eating it, then downing a glass of milk. just as she finished it, kiowa walked into the room, mumbling a good morning, as he made himself a cup of coffee. "kio? could you drop me me off today? i don't really feel like skating or walking today." she mumbled, picking up her rucksack. the older cohen raised his eyebrow, knowing something must've been up since she always went with miguel, but he didn't question it. "oh - uh yeah, sure, give me one second, i'm just gonna change out of my pjs." he told her, returning five minutes later, dressed in loungewear. "c'mon kid, lets go." he said, grabbing his keys as both siblings walked out of the flat, locking the door behind them.

the ride to school was quite, the deep and dark lyrics of deans song 'howling 404' were heard from the radio, playing quietly, that was until kiowa spoke up, glancing at his younger sibling before keeping his gaze on the road ahead. "if something's up, or you need to vent to somebody, you know i'm here right, rora? i don't want you to think you cant talk to me or luna, you've seemed down since yesterday. now, i'm not gonna push you to tell me, but if it starts to get too much for you to deal with on your own, come to me or your sister, or at least one of your friends." he told her, as the younger girl turned to look at her brother as he parked up outside of the school. "if it starts to get too much for me, you and luna are the first people i'm coming to, as always. i love you, kio." she told him softly, as he smiled softly at his younger sister, gently ruffling her hair. "i love you too, kiddo, now get your ass into school, if you want picking up, just let me know." the younger nodded her head and got out the car, making her way inside the school as her brother drove home.

the female stood at her locker, sticking the books she needed first into her bag as she didn't like carrying them. as she was sorting something else out in her locker, she felt a presence next to her, making her sigh softly. "what do you want diaz, i'm not in the mood." she grumbled, shutting her locker, now facing the boy. "you didn't wait for me today." he said quietly, hints of sadness and disappointment in his voice. the girl only shrugged in response, adjusting her rucksack strips. "yeah, kio dropped me off, sorry. anyway, i gotta get to english, see you at lunch." she said, once again leaving him in the hallway, still completely clueless as to why his best friend was upset with him.

aurora gave miguel a tight smile as she saw him waiting outside her history class, she was hoping to avoid him, but of course, he always came to meet her if they weren't in the same class before lunch. "how was class?" he asked as the two of them made their way to the cafeteria. "it was fine, yours?" she asked as they walked into the large, crowded lunch room, waiting in the lunch line. "boring as always." he said simply as the two of them got their food. however, just as she was about to reply, something caught their attention, along with the attention of everyone else in the cafeteria.

samatha larusso had thrown kylers lunch tray to the floor, causing him to stop laughing at whatever was said, and turn to look at the girl before speaking. "hey guys, you know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? i guess sam takes after her dad." he said, making a chorus of sounds erupt from everyone in the room. auroras eyes widened in shocked at what was taking place, she just wanted to eat her lunch peacefully, but it looked like it wasn't happening today.

"hey kyler, why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole." miguel spoke, slamming his tray on the table as he walked towards the boy and his friends. aurora stood there in shock once again, there was only one thing running through her mind. 'so he can't stand up for himself and his friends properly, but he can stand up for a girl he barely knows, right.' the female too, put her tray on the table, and watched the scene unfold with crossed arms, as she moved back to where demetri and eli were standing. "want another beat down 'rhea." kyler said, pushing miguel on the table, as his friends all stood upright. "i'm ready for your lame ass karate this time." he said, as his friends snickered behind him, whilst he pushed miguel again.