𝐕𝐈

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄. due to the male not spending his time practicing in the dojo, miguel and aurora had been spending a lot more time together, and the females feelings for the other were growing at a rapid pace and she had no idea what to do about it. 

there were many days when aurora had lost sleep just thinking about what could happen if she did decide to confess to the boy, but in the end she knew he'd never return her feelings,  especially with the way he'd been yapping about samantha larusso to her, the young girl knew she didn't really stand a chance against little miss perfect. 

sat in the library were four teens, who were studying peacefully together making small talk and jokes, each enjoying their free period. "so, that's it? no more karate?" demetri questioned, as he stopped writing to look at miguel whom was still writing, whilst eli and aurora were sat there giggling at something funny they'd found in a book. "i guess so." he responded, still looking down at his work, his voice laced with sadness. "it's probably for the best, it was starting to boost your confidence." he said, going back to the same old demetri, miguel now raising his head to look at him. "isn't that a good thing?" he said, not to impressed by demetri and his know it all tone. "no, what has confidence ever gotten anyone except for a black eyed their backpack thrown in the trash." he said looking away from miguel, whilst eli turned to look at aurora who looked back at him, pulling a face before eyeing the two males arguing about karate. 

a soft sigh could be heard from eli as he spoke up, looking between miguel and demetri before his eyes finally settled on miguel. "well, i thought it was kind of cool how you stood up to miguel." he said, his voice a little louder than usual, however it still rather soft sounding. "are you insane? let me ask you, what is the best superpower anyone could have?" demetri said, looking between the three whilst waving his pencil around. "super strength." "teleportation." both aurora and miguel said at the same time,  causing both to look at one another, the female rolling her eyes playfully, with a small smile whilst he just grinned cheekily at her. "wrong. invisibility." demetri said looking directly at miguel, once again waving his pencil around. "a distant second would be super speed, to run away fast." he said as if it were the most obvious thing ever.  

before aurora could say anything, kyler and brucks were stood behind her and Eli, instantly making the boy shuffle in his seat,  clearly uncomfortable by how close kyler was standing to him. "run away from who?" he questioned,  now leaning down, his hand on elis back. "whom." brucks corrected his friend, whom only looked at him in a questioning manner. "its the object of preposition, remember english class." he said, as kyler gave him a weird look  while the three boys rushed to get their things, as if they were suddenly late to be somewhere. "we were just leaving." miguel said, not wanting to get into another fight. aurora sighed quietly, shoving her two books into her bag, as she too stood up, not liking the way kyler grabbed eli. "hey, where. are you going. oh, look at this freak." kyler said, holding eli by the back of his face, as brucks laughed. "oh shit. what kind of girl would kiss this shit." he said, laughing. 

that was enough for aurora to step in, grabbing kylers hand as she roughly pulled it away from eli, a scowl on her face as he turned to look at her, raising an eyebrow. "touch him again, and i'll break your damn hand." she said letting go of his arm, as she stepped closer, placing two fingers on his chest, pushing him back. "you know, i'd kiss eli, i'd take a boy with brains and manners any day over a narcissistic asshole like you." she said, gently grabbing elis hand pulling him away from the two airheads and towards her other two friends. as kyler was about to respond to aurora, miguel spoke up, a tired expression on his face. "leave them alone, kyler." this only caused the two bullied to laugh, making their way over to the boy they beat on halloween. "what'd you say?" kyler questioned,  suddenly getting all up in miguels face. "you haven't had enough 'rhea?" he further questioned the boy who stood quietly, not saying anything even when brucks pushed him. "yeah, get the hell outta here, man." he said, pushing his head rather roughly, whilst the two other males followed, aurora still standing there scowling at the two bullies. 

demetri hadn't even moved two steps before he was pulled back by his rucksack, kyler pulling it off of him. "hey, you don't want this shit."  he said, holding up the boys rucksack. "no, come on, not the trash i just threw a yoghurt in there." he said, now looking at the trash can that had his bag in it. with soft sigh, demetri pulled his bag out of there, then walking the same direction his. two other friends had waked off in. "you're both assholes, you know." kyler and brucks heard, turning their attention to the pretty brunette who was stood there with her arms crossed over her chest as she glared at them. "i don't know why you hang out with those losers, you're way too hot to be with them, you should come hang with us, pretty girl." he said, a smirk making its way onto his lips as he flirted with her, taking a few steps closer the girl only scoffed in response. "yeah, no thanks. i'd rather not, you're too childish for my liking, not exactly sure what larusso sees in you, if i'm being honest." she said, eyeing the boy up and down before slinging her bag over her shoulder,  picking up her skateboard and making her way to where her friends were waiting for her. 

the three boys looked at her curiously, miguel raising an eyebrow at her as she just smiled at her three best friends before waving them off. "someone needed to tell him, and since non of you three will, it naturally had to be me." she said, linking her arm with elis as she dragged him off,  leaving demetri and miguel behind. the two looked at each other and shrugged, soon running to catch up with the two ahead of them, and like that three of them spent the rest of the day kyler free.