𝐗𝐗

GUESS WHO'S BACK !!1!1&2&.&:&

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ; 𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙣 - 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 from sam, apparently hawk and a few cobra kai had attacked demitri at the mall, luckily robby and sam were with him and managed to save him. 

either which way, aurora was fuming, as the days went by she found herself disliking hawk even more, he was becoming a nasty piece of work and she wouldn't stand for it. biding goodbye to the regulars at the park, she skated her way to the larussos house,  she knew demitri was gonna be giving himself a hard time. the boy may protect himself by sarcastic comments, but she knew him all too well at this point. 

within around fifteen minutes she was knocking on the door of the family she had become so familiar with. seconds later, daniel was at the door, he gave her gentle smile, opening the door wider for her. "hey mr larusso." she smiled, placing her skateboard down on the side. "hey aurora, the kids are in the kitchen." he said, then walking out the door himself, as aurora walked off into the kitchen. "are you guys all alright?" she said, starling the three of them, causing her to chuckle a little, "i'm not that scary, c'mon" she mumbled, trying to lighten the mood as all three of them shot up out of their seats, rushing over too her. she hugged all of them individually, before turning to demitri, she gently grabbed his chin, tilting it upwards, then side to side. "okay, your cute face is fine." she teased, making him grin a little.  "are you okay otherwise though?" she asked as the two of them sat in front of sam and robby, "yeah, a little sore,  but i'm good." he reassured her as she rested her head on his shoulder, making him smile a little more and ruffle her hair the two of them had a very sibling like relationship, she would annoy and pester him, and he would do it back, but they looked out for one another. 

"i swear to god, i'm gonna beat the crap out of eli myself, the stupid shithead." she grumbled, making the three of them laugh at her, aurora only glared at them jokingly in response. "shut up you fools." she said, kicking them under there table. and like that, for the rest of the evening the four friends spent it together, in the comfort of each other. 

_________________________________________

the morning didn't start off aa good as they expected either, aurora joined the larussos and robby for their morning training as  she had ended up straying over again. as the four of them walked into the miyagi do dojo laughing at some dumb joke robby had made, their laughter suddenly died down when they saw the state of it, it had been absolutely trashed. robby and aurora ran outside, noticing that the back garden was just as trashed, everything was everywhere. robby was getting angry and the female could see it, almost naturally she grabbed onto his hand, as she always did when she could see him getting angry. the male held onto her hand as they walked back over mr larusso.  "they even took mr miyagis medal of honour." he said, staring at the broken frame, and just as the female was about to say something, they heard sam. "dad!" instantly the three of them went running to where she was, the female was staring at one of the cars. auroras eyes widened as she bit the inside of her cheek, seeing was was written on it 'cobra kai never dies!' 

mr larusso clenched his jaw and got into the car, causing the three to look at him worriedly. "mr larusso?" both robby and aurora said at the same time, robby taking a step forward as sam looked at her father with worried eyes. "dad where are you going?" he said nothing as he drove off, the three of them looked at each other before sitting on the porch waiting for him. 

around an hour later, he'd come back but said noting to the four of them, demitri had joined them not long after daniel had left. the five of them then started to fix things up around the place. currently they were trying to lift up the rock, and aurora could see the tension between robby and sam, did something happen between them? they were mumbling between themselves and she was curious to say the least.  "are you guys lifting?" dimitri said, with his hands on his hips as he looked between the three of them. "because it feels like i'm doing nothing." he said moving his hands down too his knees, showing he. was tired already. "forget it, alright? its too heavy, we're gonna need a forklift." robby said, annoyed that they couldn't lift it up. "how'd they even knock it over anyway." sam said,  also expressing her annoyance. "its a lot easier to knock something down than it is to life it up. don't worry, we'll get it up again." mr larusso said, planting the plant again. "i'm like the weakest person after dimitri why are you making me help." aurora whined, earning laughs off of all of them. 

"uh, excuse me, is this miyagi do?" was all the five heard, making them turn around to see chris and a few other cobra kai members. aurora instantly linked her arm with demitris, she knew they were from cobra kai, but what were they doing here. the female squinted her eyes at them as robby looked at them in anger, storming over to them. "yeah" was all mrlarusso said, standing up, looking rather happy, that was until he noticed an angry robby. "come back for another beating?" he said, enraged as he looked between them all. "hey robby- robby." mrlarusso said, walking up to the other, making him turn to look at him. "this is one of the guys who was beating on demitri, probably helped trash the dojo." he said, getting more annoyed by the second as daniel looked between the two, an unreadable expression on his face. "we didnt have anything to do with that." chris said, quick to defend himself and the others, "but i am sorry about what happened at the mall." he said looking over at demitri, aurora gave him a hard look, before glancing up at demitri, who shuffled in his spot uncomfortably, causing aurora to rub his arm comfortingly. 

"we just wanna learn miyagi-do karate." chris said, looking at daniel with somewhat sincere looking gaze, he seems apologetic to aurora but it didn't mean she or the other trusted them just yet. 

an hour or so later,  everything was sorted to an extent, mr larusso had taken the newer members inside to talk with the, robby and sam were sorting out the plants, whilst demitri and aurora stared at the rock they couldn't get up. "okay muscles off you go." she said, poking the boy in the arm, causing him to shake his head, with a small smile. "positive you have more muscles than me, rora."  he joked, making her laugh, he seemed less tense than before which was good. soon chris had came over to them, mentioning how he'd been told to help them, he bent down and tried to lift it up, aurora watched with her eyebrow raised and demitri stared at him with his arms crossed. "uh yeah, nice try. brute strength is only gonna get you so far." he said in his usual sassy tone, making the female snort in amusement, chris on the other hand did not find it amusing. "you got a better idea smart-ass?" he said standing up right, looking at the male. "ever heard of a fulcrum?" he said, a small grin on his lips as aurora watched the two closely, with raised eyebrows. the female stood and watched the two go back and forth, demitri explaining what a fulcrum was, she was already here trying to lift this massive rock up, so had no energy to listen to tase two bicker as well. 

the female was brought back to reality when she heard sam running over asking if demitri was okay, she rubbed her temples, glancing over at robby who gave her a concerned gaze, but she waved it off, helping demitri get up off of the ground. seconds later, daniel came rushing out. "hey, hey what are you doing, we're on the same team now." he said, looking between them, robby speaking up, "once a cobra kai, always a cobra kai." was all he said as daniel shook his head, "that's not true, i know its not true 'cause.. i used to be a cobra kai." he said sighing as he shook his head. 

not long after, they were all sat in the dojo, listening to mr larusso talk about his past as a cobra kai, explaining more about them and what it was like, she was quite shocked to say the least. following his little chat with them, he then sent them all back out to the garden. everyone was gathered watching chris and demitri lift up the rock they were struggling to get up earlier, and once they'd gotten it up, mr larusso looked at them with a proud gaze. "good job guys. see thats, if we all. work together as a team, anything is possible."