𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐀 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒, 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘. in other words, the girl was lonely, all of her friends seemed to be busy, no matter how many times she texted robby, he wouldn't respond and so she found herself drowning in her thoughts. that was until she received a text from aisha asking her of she wanted to accompany her to a karate dojo she wanted to try and aurora had a feeling it might just be the one that miguel was currently training at.  

"hey rora, haven't seen miguel round here much recently." kiowa said as she sat at the table, putting two waffles onto her plate, drowning them in syrup as she added some mixed berries on the top of them. "yeah, he's been busy with his karate training." she said simply, as she cut some of  waffle, placing it into her mouth and soon enough both waffles were gone. "is luna already at work? I didn't hear her leave this morning." she questioned, washing up her plate,  then turning to face kiowa whom was still eating. "yeah, she left at four thirty this morning, they needed the extra doctors down at the hospital, even though she's still training she's still able to do certain things. but she'll be back at three." he told her, eyes glued to the tv, aurora humming in response. "well, i'm meeting aisha now, so i'll see you when i'm back." the youngest spoke, as she walked over to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water, then grabbing shoving her single house key into her pocket, picking her phone up from the table as ruffled her brothers hair on the way out, hearing him shouting to 'stay safe'. 

walking outside of the reseda flat complex, she was met with a smiling aisha, whom go which she linked arms with, sending her a bright smile. "morning, sunshine." aurora greeted her, making the girl laugh, as she jokingly responded with the same thing. "so, are you gonna tell me where this dojo is, because at the moment you're walking me in the direction of the shitty strip mall, and funnily enough that's where cobra kai is, you're joining it, aren't you?" she asked her friend whom was already smiling sheepishly at her, whilst nodding her head. "yeah, i thought it would be good, i mean look how much confidence miguel has gotten from going." aisha stated, matter of factly, as the two came into view of the dojo. "point made, c'mon then, lets head in." she said, giving her friend a gentle nudge to go in. 

as the two walked in, a little bell dinged, signalling someone, well more like two people had entered the dojo. right as they both walked in, miguel and mr lawrence turned to look at the, the younger boy raising  an eyebrow with a smile, whilst the older man gave the two a confused look. "no yoga till five, no matter how bad you need it." he said, in a rather rude tone, which made aurora roll her eyes, not exactly liking his attitude. "um, i'm actually here for karate, i saw your website, it said there was supposed to be a session today." aisha said timidly, taking few steps closer as aurora leaned on the wall. "i appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls in cobra kai." he said, making aurora scoff, not impressed by his attitude. "why not?" aisha said a hint of sadness in her voice as she looked at the older man. "same reason there aren't women in the army. doesn't make sense." he said as if it were the most obvious thing, this only made aurora even more pissed as she pushed herself off of the wall. "how sexist of you, clearly someone's still living in the 20th century, well old man, you're in the 21st century now, things are different women can do whatever men can, i wouldn't underestimate us."  she said calmly, taking a few steps forward a she spoke, so that she was now standing next to aisha. 

before the older man could say anything, miguel swooped in, turning to him. "uh sensei, i need to show you something in the office." he mumbled as the two then turned around, making their way to the office, stopping momentarily to turn around to bow at the two girls before then going into the office to talk. with a soft sigh, aurora turned to aisha. "are you sure you don't wanna go elsewhere, he kinda seems like sexist dick." she said to the other, not really keen of the idea of on one of her best friends coming here. "it'll be fine, rory, we just need to give him a chance, hopefully miguel is talking some sense to him."  aisha said with a small chuckle, also making the brunette chuckle along with her. "fine, but if he says anything else, i won't hesitate to put him in his place."  she mumbled in defeat, as the two males came back out. "ok, take off your shoes, hop on the mat." he said, looking at aisha, who glanced at aurora, whom of which gave her an encouraging thumbs up. 

aurora went to sit on the side as she watched aisha walk onto the mat, and face the sensei. "ok, after further review, i've decided to allow female students. but if you wanna be in cobra kai, you cant act like a girl" he said, eyes still glued on the girl in front of her, as aurora rolled her eyes, looking at miguel who shook his head, knowing she'd say something. the young brunette gave in, deciding to keep her mouth shut and not say anything. "what do you mean,  how do girls act?" aisha asked, genuinely confused. "oh don't give me that - you know, all emotional, loud, complain-y. never let you finish a sentence." he said before aisha cut him off, causing aurora to let out a quiet chuckle as the mr lawrence shouted for her to be quiet. 

the rest of the lessons consisted of aisha telling mr lawrence her problems with the kids at school, before he then made miguel and aisha fight. it was amusing for her to watch because she knew he wouldn't fight aisha, but eventually they ended up fighting and miguel ended up on the floor, causing aurora to burst out laughing. 

the rest of the class went smoothly and the two waved goodbye to aisha as drove off, once she was out of sight, the two of them quietly made their way home. "are you alright, rora?" miguel asked the girl, as she wasn't as talkative as usual, which made him slightly worried. "yeah, i'm fine, just got a bit on my mind." she admitted, looking down at her feet as she kicked rocks. whilst walking, avoiding any eye contact with the boy. "wanna talk about it?" he asked her softly, gently taking her hand in his as they walked. for what must've been the fifth time today, the brunette sighed, removing her hand from his. "don't do that, it means something different each of us, and no i don't wanna talk about it, it's pointless. i'll see you tomorrow, diaz." she said to him, her tone of voice slightly cold as she looked at him with an emotionless gaze before she walked off ahead of him, leaving the boy standing there confused. 

the male knew that whenever she used his last name she was annoyed with him, but the one question running through his mind was 'what exactly have i done to upset her?' he was extremely clueless, but hoped he'd be able to fix things with the girl as she was somebody he needed around, he was lost without her.