𝐈

﹙outfits are always at the top xo. ﹚

_______________________________

𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆.

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓. you see, the three cohen siblings were travelling all the way from michigan to reseda, out in los angeles. they needed a fresh start, a place where they could start over, their life in michigan was something they wanted to forget about.

sat in the the drivers seat was the oldest of the siblings, kiowa cohen, a total heartthrob. the twenty two year old would attract women wherever he went and he had only his strong, defined features to blame. now, next to him in the passengers seat sat a beautiful brunette, whom like her older brother had her sunglasses resting on the bridge of her nose as she nodded her head along to the song playing on the radio, her name you ask ? luna cohen, the twenty year old who had a drop dead gorgeous smile that could make anyone melt. lastly, sat in the backseat was the youngest of the siblings, aurora cohen. the young sixteen year old, alongside her older siblings had strong features, her deep hazel eyes with little streaks of green were enough to make anyone simply get lost in them.

a soft sigh left the young girls lips as she leaned over, her head between the drivers and passengers as she looked between her two siblings. "so uh, how long do we have left, i literally cannot sit here any longer." she groaned, falling back onto the seats as she received a gentle flick to the forehead from luna. "if you were paying attention, rora you'd see that we're here." the elder female chuckled, as kiowa pulled into the parking near the apartments.

within seconds, aurora had scurried out the car, almost tripping over her legs "FREEEEDOOOMM." she yelled, whilst stretching also gaining the attention of a few passerby's, only rolling her eyes at them before turning towards her siblings whom were only getting out of the car now. "alright, little rora, instead of attracting unwanted attention, how about you unload your shit from the car and take it to the apartment." kiowa told her, ruffling her hair as he walked over to the boot of the car, opening up as he unloaded all of their luggage.

the movers had already moved their luggage into the apartment a few days prior as the siblings didn't want to have to worry about all the hassle of moving things around. within ten minutes they already had stuff in, the elder two unpacking the living room and kitchen things, organising them correctly. "that's all the bags in, and i moved my boxes into my room, buuuut, i'm craving beef jerky, so i'm gonna run down to the mini mart on the strip mall." she said, grabbing her skateboard, leaving as she got hums of approval off the older two.