𝐗𝐕

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘.  of course, aurora was late in arriving, she had spent a good while debating if she wanted to go, she was currently pissed at both eli and miguel, but she went for the sake of the others, plus she was still a good friend, and whether she was on good terms with them or not, she was still going to be supportive.

as the girl walked inside of the restaurant, she could only spot a table with demetri and moon, yet she couldn't see the others yet. shrugging, she walked over to the table, standing at the edge of it. "a cobra celebration without the cobras? interesting." she said with a small grin as demetri slid of of the booth, giving his friend a side hug, which she returned. "good to see you too, rory, now if you excuse me, i need to run to the toilet." he said, leaving the two females alone.

there was an awkward silence between the two, as aurora slid into the booth, eventually moon spoke up, giving the girl a small smile. "we haven't actually been introduced to each other yet, i'm moon." she said brightly, sticking her hand out for aurora. despite what was going on between her and eli, she couldn't blame moon, she had no idea what was happening between  her and eli. "aurora, you're the pretty girl that was staring at me on the first day." she teased, shaking her hand, as moons eyes widened, a light red tint on her cheeks. "yikes, i was caught out. i'm sorry, it's just that you were so pretty. by far the prettiest person i've seen." she said, as aurora shook her head in disagreement. "defiantly not, you've literally got to be the hottest girl i've come across." she said, gesturing to moon. the two girls spoke for a good five minutes or so, getting along a lot better than either of them had thought.

soon enough, eli was back at the table, sliding himself into the booth next to moon as he threw his arm around her, and surprisingly, aurora wasn't as mad as she thought she'd be at the sight. "hey rora.." eli mumbled softly, offering the girl a small smile. "hey, eli." she said, returning the smile. "i just wanna say im sorry-" he began, as aurora held her hand up for him to stop. "it's okay, i'm over it, best friends have arguments. we're good. just don't be suck a dick and treat moon right, or i may just come and take her from you." she said, winking at the pretty brunette who only blushed slightly as eli rolled his eyes playfully. "anyways, wheres diaz." she questioned, whilst eli pointed over to a table which had both aisha and miguel.

the girl thanked him before making her way over, grinning at aisha who was walking back towards the table she left. "hey hey, rora." she said, hugging the girl, aurora hugging back. "you should go talk to him, you're probably the only person he'll listen to right now." she told the girl, walking back to the table where everyone else was seated.

"still pouting about samatha." she questioned, taking a seat opposite him, causing him to look up from his phone. "what- no of course not." he scoffed, avoiding eye contact with the girl all of a sudden. signing softly, she leaned over the table and grabbed his hands, looking at him as he slowly looked up, meeting her gaze. "forget about her, you sulking over her isn't gonna do you any good. just give her some, as luna always says, times a healer." she said softly, entwining their hands. "you know, the other night. when i basically confessed to you- i wasn't lying. i liked you since the moment we met, but then i saw sam and i got so confused. i didn't wanna do anything that could potentially lead you on, but instead i pushed you away and look where that's gotten me." he told her, a pained look on his face, as the girl sighed softly. "as of right now, i think you should just focus on getting over sam, i'm not gonna get into any sort of relationship with you whilst you're getting over her. that isn't far on me." she said softly, playing with his fingers as he watched her, nodding his head at her words. "yeah, you're right, when i feel like i'm finally over her and my feelings are clear enough to understand, i'll come and tell you. for now, can you wait for me?" he asked her, moving one of his hands away from hers to gently tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. "yeah, i can. but i'm not sure how long i can wait. so don't keep me waiting too long, or i might just find someone else." she said, as the two of them then sat in silence for a few minutes.

eventually the two of them joined the others, and the six friends spent their night laughing, talking and joking around. for once they were simply kids being kids, enjoying this time out and not having to worry about all the small things they had going on.

aurora however, didn't fail to miss the little glances and looks moon would spare her, and when the two caught each other's eyes, they'd simply look away with a shy smile on their faces. what on earth was going on? why couldn't aurora just have a simple live life. why was moon looking at her like that when she was with eli? aurora had a feeling that things were about to get a lot more complicated for her, and she wasn't prepared. or in fact, could things just be beginning to work out for her? would she finally get the kind of love and relationship she longed for? who else had their eye on aurora cohen.