𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

a.n : hey guys, sorry for the late update, things got a bit crazy :/ but i hope y'all had a good christmas and are continuing to stay safe. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓, soon enough sam, robby and aurora were standing behind a large screen, aurora watching the two practice for the karate performance the two of them had prepared along with mr.larusso. the female decided to peak from the side of the screen and locked eyes with a familiar female, returning the wave she received with a small smile. "hey guys, you carry on practicing, i just spotted moon and demetri in the crowd, i think i'll go stand with them." she told them, leaving after their responses. 

aurora walked over to them with a grin, as the two of them stepped the the side, allowing the female to stand in the middle of them. "i didn't know you were coming today, i would've given you a lift." moon said, glancing at the girl. "oh, i wasn't actually going to come, that was until sam and robby convinced me to." she responded, shrugging a little as moon nodded, as a non awkward silence fell between them.

eventually the three of them, along with the rest of the crowd found themselves fully focused on the karate performance that was taking place in front of them, cheering here and there. things seemed to be going well, that was until they heard the chanting of a familiar name. "cobra kai! cobra kai! cobra kai!" and it continued until the said group of people were on stage, performing. people had lost interest in the non violent performance and were now so obviously enjoying the rather aggressive one more. aurora locked eyes with hawk momentarily and rolled her eyes before walking up to the stage where the larussos and robby where standing, she locked arms with robby and sam, still looking at the performance taking place in front of the five of them. "let them enjoy the attention whilst it lasts." she said simply, as robby hummed in response.

aurora and robby stayed to help the larussos pack up their set up, they decided to leave early, as at this point there wasn't much of a point in them staying. the young female was now leaving the toilets, after having to wait the longest time. upon leaving the bathroom, she came face to face with three familiar people. she looked at them, an annoyed sigh leaving her lips. "can i help you?" she questioned them, a blank expression now making its way onto her face. "can we talk aurora?" miguel questioned, taking a few steps forward. usually aurora would've taken a few steps backwards, but instead she stood her around. "we are talking, hurry up and say what you need to, i have places to be." she told them, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at the three of them with an icy glare. "we're sorry, rora.. we didn't mean to ditch you for so long." aisha said, finally speaking up, this however caused aurora to scoff loudly. "that's the thing though, you didn't have to avoid me so much in school, but you did. as more people get to know about cobra kai, the more popular you become, you forget about those who've been there for you for the longest time. what is it? am i no longer cool enough to hang out with you guys?" she began, running a hand through her hair, as the three of them stayed silent. "you don't see it yet, but you're turning into everything you guys once hated, you're turning into the people you wanted to avoid." she said in a rather harsh tone, aisha refusing to look at her as she spoke,  miguels gaze signalled he was hurt and hawk looked emotionless as he stared at her.

before anyone could say anything, robby and sam were at her side, looking the three cobras with unreadable expressions, before robby spoke up. "we were looking for you, we're gonna go get ice cream, but we couldn't go without you." he said, now completely ignoring the presence of the three others. "yeah, for a moment we thought you'd gone home without telling us when we couldn't find you." sam said, grinning a little, averting her gaze to the female besides her. "i was just coming back from the toilet, let's go?" she told them, as the two nodded and the three of them turned around, walking off. but before they could walk any further, miguel had taken a hold of auroras wrist, causing her to turn around and face him, a scowl on her face. sam was about to step in, but robby shook his head at her, he knew his best friend all too well, and the one thing she hated then most was being treated as a damsel in distress, she knew how to handle herself. "let go of me." she said, moving her gaze from the hand on her wrist to stare directly into his eyes. "aurora, please-" miguel began once more, but she was having non of it as she snatched her hand back out of grip and pushed him backwards. "just leave me the fuck alone." she said, walking off, sam and robby following after her, but not before throwing nasty glares at the three. 

the three of them sat in sams car in silence, before aurora spoke up. "you guys can carry on and go get ice cream without me,  i just wanna go home to be honest, i'm not really feeling up for doing anything." she told them, feeling somewhat deflated, wanting nothing more to go home and sleep for the longest time. 

soon enough, sam had pulled up outside the building, and the two of them turned back so they were both facing aurora. "we're here for you if you need us princess, just call or message us, okay?" robby said, outstretching his arm, so that he could easily ruffle her hair.  "exactly,  we'll be over whenever you need us, rory." sam told her, smiling softly. "thanks guys, i really appreciate it, it's great knowing i have you guys, i'll text you later?" she told them, getting out of the car, giving them one last wave before she made her way to her flat, unlocking the door and walking in, making sure to lock it behind her as she then walked into her room, falling face first onto her bed. "why is my life so hard." she groaned into her pillow, letting out a loud sigh. today was defiantly not her day. 

a/n : more updates to come tomorrow !!! please don't mind any grammatical errors, this chapter isn't edited :/ this chapter isn't one of my favourites, i don't really like it lmaoo. but anyways, did y'all hear that they moved season three forward by a week? it's literally back in what? like three days omg. also, i'm not sure if any of y'all are kdrama fans, but i just finished sweet home, and started both an uncanny counter and true beauty. true beauty is literally the best thing ever, and i have BIG BIG second lead syndrome with han seojun :(( OH and i know its not a drama but alice in borderland is iconic too.