𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 : 𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙣 - 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
this song fits so well omg..

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, at first she was gonna stay over, but it was quite awkward now that sam and robby were basically a thing, she had a hunch, but it was proven right when they'd kissed multiple times in front of her. she was slightly disappointed, she wished they'd told her, but she wasn't gonna hold it against them. 

"listen rory.." robby began, looking at his best friend with an apologetic gaze, to which she just shrugged at. "forget about it, i know what you're gonna say and you can date who you want, you both clearly like each other,  i'm happy for you both." she told him with a small smile, as his best friend all she could do was support him, he opened his mouth ready to respond, but was soon interrupted by a knock on the door. "sam, someones at the door!" he yelled up, earning an eye roll off of aurora, "just answer it, dumbass." she told him. doing as he was told, robby opened the door,  his expression darkening. "what are you doing here?" he said, tone harsher than it was a moment ago. aurora being aurora decided to stand out of the way, but near the wall closest to the door so she could hear the conversation but not be seen. "I'm not here to fight." was all the person said, and instantly aurora perked up, recognising that voice.  miguel? what was he doing here. "i just came to give something back." he spoke softly. "i knew you took it." robby said, scoffing as he sounded even more agitated. took what? could they possibly be talking about mr.miyagis medal of honour, that was the only thing that made sense in this situation. "no, look,   i had nothing to do with that,  or what happened to your dojo." he said, sounding tired. aurora knew miguel well, and he was being honest and she was glad he was coming to his senses, back to himself, she missed him honestly speaking. "not all of us are assholes. just.. tell sam i'm sorry." he sat softly, he really did sound quite tired, robby just stared at him for a moment before shutting the door.  "you could've been a little nicer." she grumbled, glaring at him. "and why do you care you guys aren't even talking." robby said, defensively as sam came down the stairs. 

the male quickly shoved the medal in his back pocket seeing the female arrived, she walked over to the two with a smile, unaware of the tension between the two. "who was that?" she asked with a smile, "uh, nobody, had the wrong house." he smiled back, shoving his hands in his front pockets. aurora scoffed, causing the two to look at her. "i think i'm gonna go home tonight, i'll see you guys later." she mumbled, picking her bag up off of the floor, slinging it over her shoulder, grabbing her skateboard too. she didn't even allow the two to say anything to her as she left, she was far too annoyed with robby. 

whilst she was walking back she could spot miguel in the distance, she dropped her skateboard on the ground, and hopped on, skating towards the boy. when she was behind him she slapped his head, making him snap around, looking right at herm, his face softened when he saw who it was. "rora?" he said softly, earning a small smile off her. the female picked up her skateboard as she walked beside him, he smiled a little more and took his skateboard off of her, holding onto it like he would've when the walked together. the two of them walked silently together for a while, before she spoke. "i heard what happened in there, back at sams." she told him, looking up at him, only getting a confused look in response, "you were there?" he questioned, getting a laugh from the other, "yeah, i hid behind the door so you wouldn't see me, and when i heard what you said i realised that maybe you aren't as bad as i thought you were" she told him, looking ahead of them, as miguel looked down at his feet, smiling wider. "so does this mean that i'm off the hook?" he questioned, slinging his arm over her shoulders. "for now, until you do something that'll piss me off." she joked as the two of them shared a laugh. 

"you know, i missed you a lot aurora, things weren't the same without you." he said, with sad eyes, looking down at her. "i miss you too, the other as well. i just don't think i can stand to be around hawk, he annoys the shit out of me,  and i wanna punch the hell out of him everytime i see him." she admitted, earning another laugh off Miguel. "yeah, he really has become an entirely new person, I know moon broke up with him after what happened to demitri, serves him right if you ask me." aurora was shocked to have learnt about moon and Eli, she was considering talking to him, but she'd think have to think on it. "oh wow.. that sucks." she mumbled. 

the two best friends walked home, joking and playing around like they used to, it was quite obvious that the two of them had missed one another. eventually, they arrived to their homes, and like he used to, miguel walked aurora to her door, handing her skateboard back to her. "goodnight, rora." he said softly, looking down at her, "night night, miggy" she responded back, the two of them stared at each other for a few moments before she broke it. "come here, you big idiot." she said, laughing as she dropped her bag and skateboard to the floor, pulling him into a hug. "i'll see you later, yeah?"  she said, pulling away from the hug. "without a doubt, pretty girl" he said, as the two bid each other goodnight one more time. miguel waited until the female was back in her house before he went into his. upon entering, his mom gave him a weird look. "you look happy, the happiest i've seen you in a while." carmen said, eyeing her son. "me and aurora made up." was all he said happily as he went into his room.