𝐈𝐕

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓, 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐖.  she was sat with eli, demetri and miguel at lunch, poking around her food with her fork.  physically she was with them, but mentally she wasn't, auroras mind was elsewhere. ever since they met round a week ago, aurora and miguel had grown quite close, she often found herself thinking about him, but always shook aside those thoughts. 

quite a  few times the brunette had caught miguel looking over at samatha larusso,  and she couldn't help but wonder, 'does he like her?' and every time she thought about it, she felt her chest tightening, feeling something she couldn't exactly describe. was she jealous? possibly, but she'd never admit it, she was far too stubborn to factor facts that she liked him,  plus in her eyes, it was far too soon.  

"cyberbullying is no laughing matter-" the female suddenly tuned into what the school counselor was saying, still resting her chin on her hand, as her sleepy gaze looked around the cafeteria, before she looked back down at her fairly full lunch tray. "sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." the older female continued, as aurora looked up, making eye contact with aisha, sending the girl a cheeky grin, only to get a soft smile in return, along with a playful eyeroll. 

aisha and aurora had become fairly close as they shared a few classes and were seated next to each other when the teachers had decided to rearrange the seating plan. the two girls realised they had quite a bit in common and shared a the same sense of humour, making them instantly  able to form a good friendship. 

"i'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity." hearing this, the female instantly looked over to eli, as he looked down after seeing people look at him, whispering stuff. aurora being aurora glared at all the people looking over at their table, making them look away. the sixteen year old was very protective over eli, he was like a brother to her and she always found herself coming to his aid, knowing he wouldn't stick up for himself no matter how many times aurora had told him he shouldn't let people push him around. 

aurora once again had tuned out the rest of what the teacher was saying and scooted her chair closer to elis, so she was next to him and threw her arm around his shoulders in a friendly manner,  causing him to smile softly at her. "you know, if you're sick of getting bullied my karate dojo is looking for recruits." miguel said, as aurora turned her head towards him, 'it must've been mr lawrence, the older man who beat the shit out of kyler and his goons' she thought, it made sense, since she'd spotted to the two a few times. "yeah right. you hear that, eli? a little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass." demetri said, moving hands around as he spoke in a sarcastic manner, causing aurora to kick the boy under the table. "give it a rest metri." she said with a roll of her eyes as she gently ruffled elis hair. "i'm serious demetri, my sensei's the real deal. i'm sure i could get you both discounts." miguel said in a serious tone, looking between the three of us as he spoke. "as enticing as that sounds, i think we'd rather spend out afternoons playing crucible control, than getting hit in the face." demetri said, clearly not so keen on the idea of taking karate classes. 

the teacher then went on about the halloween dance, aurora had already got an idea as to what she was going as, thanks to luna for giving her hand. after a few more minutes, the bell rang, signalling it was time for their next class. "hey guys i'll catch you later." she told them, not waiting for their responses as she threw her trash away, leaving her tray on the side, then running to catch up with aisha. "howdy partner, what's got you looking so down in the dumps?" she questioned her friend, linking her arm with aishas. "nothing just sam and the mean girls problems." she said sadly, a small frown on her face. seeing the girl so down made aurora too, frown before she gently nudged the female. "hey cheer up, you're better off without fake friends anyways, you can hang out with me and the guys during the dance." she said, smiling and aisha to began to smile, nodding her head at the idea. 

eventually, the two friends parted ways as one had chemistry and the other had art. a soft sigh left auroras lips as she sat in her art seat, once again getting lost in her thoughts. her eyes soon drifted over to sam, whom was laughing at something kyler did, she wondered what the brown haired beauty actually saw in him, he had a horrible personality and his looks didn't exactly make up for it. 'non of my business, nor do i care' she thought to herself, focusing on her work. 

every so often, the female would look up from her work, to look at the clock, counting down the minutes left until the bell would ring. when the bell finally rang, aurora wasted no time in packing her stuff away, wanting nothing more than to get out of the hell hole she called school.