Bakugou x M¡ reader💚

^ that's you and bakugou

Just a little lime
Requested by: Tongue_piercing

You was waking up when you notice you're husband wasn't by your side. "He left early again." You say and you rise from you're bed. You have nothing to do this morning so you decide to hang around to house.
You pick up your phone and realize its 2:00pm. "Oop... he didn't leave early. I just woke up late......... late ass fuck." I say laughing.

Your POV

I got up from my bed and walk in to my closet to find something comfortable to wear around the for after I get out the shower.

I grab some gray play boi shorts:

And a one of bakugou's black tank tops

And a one of bakugou's black tank tops. "He wouldn't mind if I wear this." I say to myself as I walk out the closet. I lay the outfit on the bed and went to my dresser to grab my underwear put my drawer. After I did that I put the underwear on the bed and walk into the bathroom. "You know what.......... imma go head and take bath." I thought to myself.

Time skip bought to you by a meme

I'm in the tub when I hear the bathroom door open

I'm in the tub when I hear the bathroom door open. "What you doing here bakugou home, shouldn't you be at work?" I ask. "If you answer your message you'll know a was coming home early dumbass." He say. "Ah my fault, But can you get out as you can see I'm taking a bath." He looks at me up and down. "........." He didn't respond. "Hello, are you deaf?"

He didn't say anything he just started taking off his hero suit. Once he was done taking it off he move my body upward and say behind me. I turned around to him and look at him with my bitch face. "Man, get out." I tell my husband. But ofcourse he didn't listen. But instead and grab my hips and made me sit on his lap.

"Boi let me g- ahh~" before I could finish my sentence he stuck two fingers in my ass. "You need to shut up that big mouth sometimes." He say in a relaxing voice.

"But you came in- mm~" He curls his fingers and starts biting my nipples.
"Stop talking and relax okay, damn."

This is my first x make reader please don't judge......