Mafia AU❤

Bakugou is in a meeting with the deku squad discussing business and trade you walk in on them and sat down in between Bakugou and Kirishima. You played on your phone most of the time.

TWO HOURS LATER...

You are bored out your mind. So you started to bug Bakugou repeatedly saying"I'm bored." Bakugou didn't like this your being bratty and he doesn't allow this. "GO DANCE OR SOME SHIT. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO." He shouted. This may you angry. You walked out the office going to the club downstairs. (Yes yall have a club under the house.) When you enter the the club you started dancing sexually. You caught the eyes of many. A man came behind you grabbing you waist. You being mad at Bakugou you didn't care.

WITH BAKUGOU

Bakugou was still speaking with Deku about trading guns and their men. Kirishima was watching the cameras in the club. "Damn" he said in a low voice. Bakugou heard him. "What shitty hair?" Bakugou asked. "Come look for yourself." He said nervously. Bakugou push the red haired boy out the way. As he looked at the films on the T.V he spotted you grinding on a man that was not him and oh boy he was mad, no beyond mad. Bakugou yells "meeting over!" As he runs out the office.

WITH YOU

As you grinded on this random man. You saw a tall figure right in front of you. You quickly realize its Bakugou. You knew this was about to go down bad. Bakugou pulled out a gun and shot the man behind you saying "dont ever touch whats mine."
He grab you by the neck lightly. "See you getting people killed." He said smirking. "Oi, Kirishima clean up the body and get Shinso to brainwash everyone." Bakugou said. "Now what you gonna do with you?" He whispered in your ear