HALLOWEEN SPECIAL?💥

Happy Halloween thirsty bakuhoes.
Here a chapter for you guys.

Its Halloween, you and bakugou decided to stay home because bakugou was tried. He had a rough shift at his agency. You two is in the living room on the couch watching a movie. Bakugou heard a knock on the door. "Oi dumbass." "yeah?" You asked. "Someones at the door." He said looking at the movie. You rolled your eyes. "You got legs. Use them." you said growling. "NO YOU GET THE DAMN DOOR." He yells back. "BRUH, YOU ALWAYS DO THIS." you yelled back. "...... teddybear dont test me."

He eyes dark to a ruby red.. OH SHIT "on second thought I'm go get the door." You laughed nervously. When you opened the door there were two kids with costumes. "Trick or treat" the two kids smile. "Give me one minute. Okay?" "Okay." The two kids say. You went to the kitchen table to get the candy for the two kids when suddenly two big arms wrapped around you waist. You knew it was bakugou. "Get off me" you said in a irritated voice.

He let go. You got the bucket of candy and left the kitchen. When you got back to the door you gave the two kids some candy. "THANK YOU" the kids said kindly. "Your welcome." As the kids walk away from your porch you closed the door. "TEDDY BEAR" he yelled angrily. "What" he came and stand right in front of you. "Me sorry" he say in a low voice. "What?" "IM SORRY TEDDY BEAR." he yelled. "Okay." You said walking away.

"Oh hell no" he said running after you. Once he caught up to you. He grab your neck to turn you around. Ater he turned you around he grabs your butt. "You need to control that attitude of your teddy bear" he said smirking. You rolled your eyes. "Make me, Dynamite."