office hours💚

Your POV

I'm sitting on the couch watching T.V when I  hear my angry husband yelling from his office. "Be quiet boy, my daughter sleeping and I know she doesn't want to hear your loud mouth!" I yell. That's when I hear foots steps coming from our hallway. Then I see bakugou looking staring at me.

I see that he was in a call with red riot and deku. Then he mute the call. "What you say to me women." He say angrily. You could tell he was mad, no he look piss off. I got up from the chair and walk toward him. "Oh you must didn't comprehend what I said. I said  Be quiet boy, my daughter sleeping and I know she doesn't want to hear your loud mouth."

His eyes darken as he looked me up and down scanning my outfit.
Outfit:

(But were smaller and thicker

(But were smaller and thicker.)

"Kasumi sleep right?" He questions. "Yea, Why you ask I ready told you?" He didn't say nothing he just pick me up and carried me to his office. "Boi put me down."I say hitting his back. He just groans. When he walk in his office. He put me down and sat in his chair by the desk. "Cmon here." He say tapping his leg. "No..." I reply. "NOW Y/N!" He say angrily. I walk over to him. "Now sit on my lap..." I sat on his lap and put my head on his shoulder.

"Kacchan you good.?" I heard deku ask from the phone. Bakugou unmute his phone. "Yes you damn nerd." He say as he mute his phone. "Now back to you." He say. I feel his left hand on my ass and he starts gripping it.

"Damn" he say to hisself. "You ever heard of a personal dick warm?" He smirks. "No......." "well you going to learn today." He say chuckling. He pulls down my shorts, along with my underwear and threw them to the side. "Get up and take off the jacket" he say dominatliy. I got up and did what he said. He pulls out his c*ck. "Now come sit." I sat down and look at him. Without put a warning I feel his c*ck enter me.

"What the fuck bakugou." I moan. "Shut it women." He groans back. "Now here is the rules:
You cant move, if you move you get spanked.
You cant speak. If speak you get spanked
Got it?" He say looking at me. I nodded my head.
"Now be a good heater for your husband c*ck." He whispers as he unmute his phone.

We all going to hell

Yall still here

Ummm chile

We werid lol😂

Ight bye 💕