office hours pt2💛

Previously

"Now be a good heater for your husband c*ck." He whispers as he unmute his phone.
______________________________________

"Ummmm chile I dont know who you think you are but..." I got cut off with a smack to my ass. "I told you not to speak!" He said sternly. "Yes sir......." I say quietly. "Now..." He say turning on his mic. "Okay listen deku, if you want me to work with you as a partner for now on in you company. I need at least 5% if it. And 30% profit." He say. "Ummm how about 0% company and 50% profit because your not working in my agency, just for hero work because you and me both know were a great duo." Deku say kindly through the phone.

"The lack of movement is unbelievable." I whine to myself. I start grinding slowly then he groans. "Smack" that all you will here during that moment. "Ouch!" I say jumping alitte "Kacchan what wrong? And did I hear a ouch?" Deku ask curiously. "Mind your business deku." He growls at him then mute on his phone. "You are really bratty today are you." He whispers softly in my ear.

".........." I look at him with a smirk. "Lack of movement. You heard of it?" I say to him. "Keep playing with me teddy bear. I promise you'll regret it." I roll my eyes. Then look in to his. His crimson eyes look like red ruby color. He is looking at me like I am his prey and he is the predator. "Fuck" he say to his self.

I feel his hand grab my boob and he put his mouth on it. "Mmmh." I say grinding on him. He took his other hand and smack my ass. "You can't make a sound." He say sending vibrations to my nipple in his mouth.  Then he grab my other boob with his other hand and start to mess with it.
"Kacchan?" I hear a voice coming through his phone.

Kasuki stop everything he was doing and unmute his mic. "What deku?" He ask kind of bothered. "Well you didn't tell me if your taking the deal." He say nervously. "Awe....... Its cool im...." I decided to get back at him I start to bounce on his c*ck twice. "Fuckkkk"he groans as he turn off his speaker. "You've been disobedient the whole time......." He say. "Since you wanna play. Let's give little deku a show." He whispers as he lift me up to turn me around.

He stick his c*ck in me. "Bakugou please dont do this. Imma be good I promise." I beg him. "I've gave you a chance." He say putting deku on facetime. "Oh hi Kacchan." He say sweetly. Bakugou didn't respond to deku. He place his phone on his desk and move back to chair. I could see deku wasn't paying attention right now. This made bakugou angry because he wanted deku to see? I guess. So he started to move upwards and rub my clit. This made me moan loud. Then we caught deku attention. "OHMYGODKACCHAN" He say hanging up.

"I think I found a new kink..." He say, slowing down his trust. "Oh so you fucking me front of you friend is joyful to you?" I say laughing. He grab my neck kind of tight. "Did I tell you to speak slut" he growls in my ear. "No......."

(Yall got me at 9k+💀)