jealously❤

Idea by: barkbarkwoof thank you💕

Me and bakugou is on patrol. "Baeeeeeeee" l say impatiently. "What" he grunt. "My legs hurt. Can you pick me up." "No teddy bear but you can sit on the bench." He say. "You mean af." I pout as I walk to the bench. As I walk to the bench a pretty chocolate, hazel eyed man was in front of me. "Hey" he say nicely with a smile. "Hey...." I say shyly. "What you doing out here alone." Me being a flirt. "Nothing much just bored." I say flirtatiously. "Well let me help you then" he say in a raspy voice. "He sound musty ass fuck" I say to myself. "But I'm bored and bakugou not showing me attention soooooo."

I sat on the bench the the hazel eyed boy. "So what you do for a living?" He asked. "I'm the #8 on the hero bored." I sat the pride. I put his hand on my thigh. I removed the hand. "I have a husband...." I tell him. "Oh I know. What his name.... Kasuki Bakugou?" "Yeah so back off." I say with attitude. "Well I dont see your husband."

But then I see bakugou looking at my direction. He stares gave me butterflies. "What you looking at" the hazel eye boy ask. "Nothing, what you say." "I can steal you from your man" the he say in a musty voice. "Challenge accepted" look I'm bored and right now he is my only option.

After the flirt talk.

The hazel eye boy look scared. "Why you look like you seeing a ghost." He didn't say anything you just ran. I start laughing at him. Then I felt a hand wrap around my neck. "Teddy bear you're in trouble." He whispers. "Imma pit slap you the next time you walk up on me like that and why I'm in trouble?"

He tighten his grip (no it doesn't hurt). "You know exactly why."

I'm in danger