cuddles part 2💚

YALL CRAZY😂 I GOT 500+ READERS

Key:
Your mind
On the call with mina:
You
Her

Your POV:

In the morning

I woke up to bakugous arms wrap around me. "Im hungry as hell" I tried to move but he wont let go. "Stop moving teddy bear." He growls. "I'm hungry though." I say pouting. "So, what that go to do with me?" He say still half sleep. "Boi you basically holding me hostage." "But you owe me cuddles." He groans.

"Fineeeee, I'll stay.." I whine. He grabs my hips and push them by he area(🙃). "Bakugou you said only cuddles, what the hell are you doing." He presses against me. "Nun teddy bear just relax, okay?" I roll my eyes. "Moooove" I whine softly. "I'm hungry and I stayed to give your porcupine ass some affection. Which you tryna turns to a sex scene. I dont got time for this." I say as a break through his arms. "By the way take care of yourself. " I giggle while pointing at his boner. A as I walked to kasumi's room.

Time skip bought to you by us melanie queens👏🏽💕

Pretty soon I here a knock at the door. "Oi teddy bear get that its pikachu and shitty hair." Bakugou yells from upstairs. "Ight" I replied and I put kasumi in her bouncer.

(Yall know them things you see the babies in with a bunch of toys and covers.)

Then answer the door

Then answer the door. "Hey y/n" kirishima say with a grind on his face. Then I see denki "Hey beautiful!" He say as he kissed my hand. "Oi dunce face stop flirting with my wife." Bakugou yells. "You look ugly as hell when you jealous." Kasumi starts to laugh. "See, kasumi even thinks you look fun." I walk up to her. "Anit the right baby" she start giggling. "Where Mina?" I asked kirishima. "She went shopping. She said she'll stop by but I doubt it" he say shrugging his shoulders. "Yall useless sometimes" I rolled my eyes. "Siri call ❤my hoe❤" I told my phone. "Calling ❤my hoe❤ on mobile."

"Who the fuck calls their bestfriend "my hoe"? Bakugou cringe. "First, me second, dont curse in front of the baby. You curse so much the f word might be her first."

"Hello?"

Oh, hey bish what you doing right now.

Eating at the mall at the moment. You?

Dealing with my our dumb ass husbands.

Lol

Anyways, can you come over?

Sorry girl I have plans....

Girl you dont have to say sorry.

Ight, but imma text you later

Ttyl hoe

Bye bitch.

Call ended

"Women crazy" denki say. "Let go yall" bakugou yells.

Time skip because I'm lazy af

I GONNA MESS WITH BAKUGOU I say to myself. Kasumi fell asleep so I went  to the game room down in the basement because I know for a fact that's where they be everytime they hangout.

In the basement

I went in the basement they didn't notice me. They are sitting in the bean bags. I walked in front of bakugou and sat on his lap. My leg were wrap round his waist. "Wsp teddy bear?" He asked. I just smile at him and slowly grind on him. "Stop teddy bear.." him grunt softly. "Make me" I whispered seductively. I stopped when I felt him getting hard. I got up and walked out the room. Then went up stairs.

20 minutes later

I hear the front door close. I knew denki and kirishima left so I'm going to sleep. Some minutes later I feel a hand go in my underwear. "Stop" I told bakugou. He started to finger me with two fingers. I moaned softly "Staaaawp." "Naw, where is the energy you had all day..." he whispers