❤ cuddles

Your POV

When I woke up this morning I didn't see bakugou. "He probably went to work early." I said in a sigh. So I decided to so what I normally do. First I went to check in my beautiful baby kasumi. She was sleeping. (Yes yall have a baby in the AU.) So I went downstairs and fix me some food.
One hour later.

As I was about to fall sleep I hear kasumi crying. I sigh to myself. Since I know shes hungry I fix her some milk. After i fixed her some milk i start walking to her room. When I got to her room I pick her up and rock her back and forth while feeding her. "You look so much like your father." I say smiling. She giggles. "Dont laugh at me." I said laughing. After that moment I walk downstairs with kasumi and we started watching movies.
Time skip brought to you by bakugou's hourglass figure

It was 6:30pm. Kasumi is sleep in her cradle. Bakugou coming home in about 30 minutes. So I decided to cook my (favorite food).
35 minutes later.

I was not paying attention to the time nor my surroundings. I was in my own world you know. I was cooking the (a ingredient) when some strong pair of arms wrapped around me. "I want cuddles." It was definitely bakugou. "I'm cooking maybe later babe." I said to him. "No I want fucking cuddles." I rolled my eyes. "No bakugou." "Fineeeeeeeee." He whined. He let go of me and walked to our room.
Some hours later.

The food was done I tolded bakugou to come downstairs. He told me he ate with kirishima and the boys. So I ate by myself and put up the leftovers. After I was done. I walked to kasumi room to feed her. After I feed her she feel asleep right after. I walked out of her room. As I walked to my room. I got pick up by the waist and turned around. "Can I get cuddles now." He say whispering.