bestfriend 💚

"Oh fuck....." I whispers as the ash blonde ate me out as if I was his last meal........

Earlier.....

Y/n POV

"BAKUGOU!" I whine though the phone. "Can I come to your agency?" "No" he told me in a rough voice. "Why?" I pouted. "The last time you were you nearly broke my chair." He said. "But I'm yourbestfriennnnd~.I just got back from America, please." "Fineeeeeeeee. But you owe me." He say with a cocky smirk. I rolled my eyes. "What time you talking?" I asked. "Tomorrow around two." He responded.

The next day

I did what I normally do in the mornings. After my morning routine I've decided to take a nap. When i woke up its was 1:50. Oh god I thought to myself. "I'm going to be late" I ran up the steps went to my room, went to my closet and grab the first outfit I see:

 "I'm going to be late" I ran up the steps went to my room, went to my closet and grab the first outfit I see:

With a black strapless bra. I have 3C hair but long so I put my hair in a bun, outline my lips with a black lip liner, and to top it it off you put on clear lipgloss. I look in the mirror "damn, I look good" smiling to myself. I bent down to grab my black red bottom heels that bakugou brought me for my birthday. And ran out the house. I see a black limo arriving right in front if my house. "Ms.L/N?" The man in the black suit questioned. "Why are you here?" I asked kindly. "Mr. Bakugou send me to come and get you." "Oh okay." I say as I hopped in the limo. On the way there I put on my black heels. Pretty soon we arrived at the agency. "Were here Ms.L/N " "please call me Y/N." "Okay." The driver sat as he drove off. I walked into the agency and see a lady at the front desk. "Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm here to see Ground Zero." "Oh hes up stairs waiting for you." She smiles. "Okay, thank you." I smile back as I walk to the elevator.

TIME SKIP. BOUGHT TO YOU BY BAKUGOU TITES.

I knock on his office door. "Come in." He said emotionlessly. I opened the door nervously because I haven't seen him in years. "Hi" I say sheepishly. I see Bakugou slowly looks up at me. His eyes travel down my body. "Hey." He say with interest. "Icy hot was right you have grown over the years, huh?" He say with a chuckle. I blush like mad crazy. "You know" he say while walking towards me "I know you like me." "No I don't" I said seriously. He was close to me by then. REALLY CLOSE. "Okay, maybe I do" I say with less confidence. He picked me up by the waist and say "I've been waiting to hear that for years Y/N." Then he kissed me. Slowly its turned to a makeout session. He took off my dress and stared at me body. "Damn" he say as he stands in between my legs. This turned me on. He leans toward my ear and whispers "I always wonder how you taste."

I GOT LAZY AT THE END