✨who ate your chips✨

A/N
Kasumi is 8 years old
She looks like bakugou but have our features

Your POV

"Teddy bear" I hear bakugou say while hes in the cabinet. "Wassup" I ask walking towards him. "Its no more spicy noodles and we need milk." He say with a sad look. "Boi get it yourself. You have money and legs." I say rolling my eyes. He look in the cabinet again. "HA THATS WHY ITS NO MORE (FAVORITE CHIPS)!" He yells at me. "I KNOW YOU LYING." I yell back. I push him away from the cabinet to look.

This bish wasn't lying. I haven't ate nun of them chips this week. "KASUMI!" I yell. "Welp imma just go get dress and wait." Bakugou say trying to walk away. "Oh hell naw." I grab him by the wrist and forcefully push him in a chair. "Yes mama" I hear a voice from behind me. "Oh dont you act innocent. Sit your ass down." I say pointing at the chair. "But what I do~" She whine while she walk to the chair. "Lil girl dont try me I'll smack fire from your ass. Think it's a game."

"Sorry mama." She say. Once she sat down I step back alitte bit so I can look at the both of them. "Now....... I'm gonna start off nice." I say tapping my right foot. "Which one of you fuckers my chips?" "It wasn't me mama I was in my room today. But dad was in the kitchen." She smiles at bakugou. "You back stabbing......" I stop bakugou sentence. "Excuse me, you're talking to me not her, So speak." He took too long to speak."NOW!"

"Okay.... yes I was in the kitchen but I didn't eat the chips." He say clamly. "So Casper ate it?" "Yea..." Kasumi say smiling. "That wasn't a question. Smart mouth." I say to her. "Anyways choose your punishment. Whooping or no phone, ps5, or T.V" I look at her with a sweet smile. "The second choice" She say. She got up and handed me her phone and walk up stairs.

"AND PUT YOUR DEVICES IN MY ROOM!" I yell up the stairs. "Now yours...... No sex or no sex." I say coldly. "WHAT HOW COME SHE HAD A CHOICE!" He yells. "Because I know you did it...... but I was just being petty so i made you both suffer and because she gave me attitude when she know i dont do that." "Man..... that's sum bullshit." He say getting up.
"Lie to me again and I'll peg you. I promise you that." I whisper in his ear. "That if you could top me teddybear." He whispers as he grab my ass.

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Oh and thank you for 20k and all the love