POV💕

This song has been in my mind on repeat: POV by: Ariana Grande. So why not make it a oneshot.

I'm in the kitchen cooking some lunch when get a call from bakugou.

You
Him

Hey teddy bear

Hey, why you call me?

I wanted to hear your voice....

Boi if you dont get your corny ass on some where.
I laugh

I'm serious....

I didn't know..... well its nice to know that my voice a valuable...
I say laughing

Bye woman
He say in a playful annoyance voice.

Called ended

I laugh as he hang up.

After lunch

I decided to go to the mall for some new clothes and shoes. I walk up stairs, went into my room and lay on my bed for a few minutes. "How did I get so lucky........" I say to myself. Yes I know it's bad, but for the last two weeks I've been skipping breakfast and sometimes dinner because I'm trying to lose weight. Some girls be like "why you doing this you not even fat." But you dont see what I see nor hear what I hear. I hear bakugou's fans whisper about me like "why is he with her" or "she gaining weight." But little do they know I already wonder and think about these things everyday.

He is fine and fitted. Hes talented, gifted, very successful etc. He could pull any girl he wanted in U.A but he chose me. I got up from the bed and walk towards my closet to pick out me a outfit. I walk in the closet and pick out my outfit.

My outfit:

After I chose my outfit I walk out the closet and grab my robe to get in the shower

After I chose my outfit I walk out the closet and grab my robe to get in the shower.  In the shower I was vibing to music. After I took a very nice, hot, steamy shower I dried off with my towel and put on my robe to head out the bathroom. I walk out the bathroom and walk over to my dresser to grab lotion and jewelry. After I grab the lotion and jewelry I put the items on my bed so i can put on deodorant. (Because we anit musty bishes around here.)

After I took care of that I put on lotion, my clothes,and my shoes. Then lastly my jewelry. I grab my all black louis Vuitton bag and look in the mirror at my outfit. "I'm a baddie PERIODT." I say trying to boost my confidence. Then I did my hair into two space buns.

(Here is what they look like:

Its different styles of then so you choose❤)

After I did my hair I grab my key from my nightstand and start walking to the door.

TIME SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY  QUEEN OF RAP: NICKI MINAJ 💕 SHE IS ALSO MY IDOL

I'm in footlocker finding me some shoes when I hear some of bakugou fan girls talking. And ofcourse they're talking about me. I rolled my eyes. I pick up these shoes:

 I pick up these shoes:

Then went home.

I place my shoes on the dining room chair and ran up stair to my room and start crying.

Some hours later...

I was sleeping when I hear my bedroom door open. Then I see Bakugou staring at me. "How was your..........." He pauses. "HAVE YOU BEEN CRYING?!" He yells as he turns on the lights.
"Nnn..o" I stutter as he lift my face. "Why?" He ask me sincerely. "I dont want to talk about it..." I say as a got up from the bed. "Why are you hiding things from me?" He yells at me. "Because you wouldn't understand!"
"I do because everyday I see my wife starve herself. Everyday I see my wife doubt herself about her body. I see her cry because she doesn't know she's beautiful and worth every dime. Y/n I love you." He say as he stands to hug me. Once he hugs me see a tear roll down his face. "How come you dont see it...." he whispers.

"I love to see me from you point of view." I say crying.