❤living with us❤

THANK YOU FOR 3K+ I LOVE YALL🥰
Its was a calm morning at the bakugou's house. My husband kasuki, is at his agency and kasumi is with kirishima and mina. I decided to take care of myself today. I got a hair appointment at 2pm in the afternoon, I'm going to the nail salon, after that I'll head home. I just got out the shower and I'm walking to my closet when I get a call from bakugou.

You
Him

Hey teddy bear

Wsp

Imma be home early so shitty hair and raccoon eyes can drop brat off.

First of they have names second, stop calling my daughter a brat before you get yo ass beat. Thinks it's a joke.

......

Right, now imma go run some errands. See you later.

Bye

Bye....

Ended call

"Sometimes I feel like I'm raising a ba ba kid" I say rolling my eyes. I went into my closet to choose a outfit. I was going for a chill look.
The outfit:

After that I text mina to tell her wassup so she wont be confuse

You
Mina

Hey bestfriend

Wassup bestie

Nun I just wanna telk you that bakugou will be home so you don't have to keep her all day.

Ight

Seen

After that I grab my fannypack then head out.
(Btw you have on a bonnet)
Time skip
I'm at the hair shop getting my hair done.
The hairstyle:

As I was getting my hair done I hear some girls talking

As I was getting my hair done I hear some girls talking. "Omg is that y/n bakugou....." I ignore them because bad bitches don't trip over brokes hoes. We show them how to act.