Epilogue (Two Years Later)

"Miss Smith?" Her assistant speaks through her phone.

"Yes?"

"There's a call for you on line three."

"Thank you, Marg." She presses the blinking line and brings the phone to her ear. "Smith, Jones and Co." She answers cheerfully. "Ah, Mr Ginting, how are you?"

Just a few short months after the news of she and FP's affair broke, they had received a phone call from Mr Ginting, the firm partner they met with in Bali. He had told them directly that he was starting a new business, and that he was so impressed with their professionalism and work chemistry, that he wanted them to not only be a partner of the business but to be the heads of the New York office.

It was a no brainer for them, and so they had packed up and moved to New York without a second thought. Almost two years later, they were ridiculously successful, and most importantly, undeniably happy.

"Yes, I sent the papers off this morning, everything is in order." She smiles as FP walks into their shared office, passing her a coffee mug, and pecking a kiss to her lips. "Will do. Yes, you too, talk to you soon. Bye now."

"Who was it?" FP asks once she's hung up the phone.

"Mr Ginting, wanted to check in and see how things are going this morning." She takes a sip of her coffee and then makes her way over to him, smiling as he curls his arm around her as they look out onto the beautiful city around them.

"I'm never going to get tired of this view."

"Me either." She smiles as his hand finds her left one, brushing his thumb across the diamond on her finger.

He remembers the day he gave her it like it was yesterday, it's a day that will go down in his mind as one of the best of his life, the day that he asked her to spend the rest of her life with him as husband and wife.

When he had admitted to her that he was nervous she had laughed and nudged him with her elbow, told him that he was crazy if he thought she would say anything but yes. She had already planned to be with him for the rest of her life anyhow, and he wasn't going to get rid of her that easy. Not that he wanted to, mind you.

He wants to grow old with her, dote on her like the goddess she is in his eyes, see her kick ass in her career and support her every step of the way. And when the times comes, raise little babies with her, babies that he hopes gets her smile and eyes, so he can see her in them every time he looks at them.

He wants to build them their dream house and buy them a vacation home in Bali, where they can take their kids and tell them all about how they fell in love.

But for now, he's content to just be with her, to just hold her in his arms as they stare out over the city that never sleeps, and the sunshine dances along her skin.

After all, they've got the rest of their lives, they've only just begun.