Lost In This Moment

When the morning came, it was almost as if the moment they shared outside her hotel room, had never even happened. He had come to her room early in the morning, keeping his promise of them grabbing coffee together before their meeting.

They still didn't talk about it, it wasn't even awkward between the two of them, everything felt completely normal, much to her surprise. FP doesn't even so much as look at her differently, and she wonders how he's able to pretend so effortlessly that they didn't almost kiss.

"Hey you," FP whispers to her as their Indonesian partners are finishing up their work for the day. "What do you say we head down to the beach after this?"

She gives him a smile. "Yeah, that sounds great."

"How have we not managed to hit up the beach yet? I mean, we're in Bali?"

"Well we did go for an impromptu swim in the lagoon." She narrows her eyes at him and he chuckles.

"That was fun, admit it."

"I will do no such thing because then you'll just do it again." She points out, giving him a knowing look.

"Alright fair point." He smiles charmingly at her. "Stop over to my hotel room when you're ready to go?"

_

And she had done just that.

It had taken her a long time to pick a bathing suit, suddenly regretting only bringing two pieces, but in her defence she hadn't expected to spend so much time with FP, she just wanted to get a nice tan.

She eventually decides on a brightly coloured bikini, that contrasts her fair skin beautifully. One that shows just enough skin to still be sexy while modest.

She slips on a cover up over it and makes her way to FP's room, knocking softly on it. He opens it almost instantly. "Well finally, I was starting to worry you had gone without me." He teases.

"I wouldn't do that to you." She smiles at him. "You ready to go?"

"Sure am." He shuts the door behind him as he steps out into the hallway with her.

They make their way out of the hotel and down to the beach, claiming two beach chairs and dropping their towels and beach essentials down.

She watches with blushing cheeks as FP pulls his t-shirt up and over his head, turning around to drop it on the chair along with his sandals.

She turns away, pulling her cover up off, suddenly insecure with being so exposed in front of him. She bashfully turns around, seeing FP swallow hard, her cheeks blush even harder.

"Hey, I heard that we can go snorkelling, you up for that?"

"I'm not sure, I've never been."

His eyes widen. "Really?" She shakes her head innocently. "Well now we have to, come on." He surprises her by taking her hand in his, dragging her down the beach to go rent some snorkelling gear, and for a moment, Alice is sure her heart skips a beat at the feel of his palm in hers.

_

They spend a good hour or two snorkelling together, and FP finds himself staring in pure wonder at how excited she is by it. He can't believe that just a few months ago, he didn't like the woman, because now? He loves being with her, and he finds himself dreading the end of their vacation because he's gotten used to spending every moment with her, and he doesn't want to give that up.

Illicit Affairsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें