Bali

"So this guy is still coming with you?" Hal questions as he drives her to the airport. She had planned to take a cab but he had insisted on driving her himself. He tells her it's just because he wants to make sure she gets there safely, but she's sure it has more to do with the fact that FP will be coming as well.

"Yes, he's still coming. And his name is FP.":

"What does that even stand for?"

Alice realizes in that moment she's not sure herself, she'll have to ask him. "I actually don't know, the F is for Forsythe though."

"You don't even know his name? Alice, are you serious?"

"Calm down, Hal. I work with him, I don't need to know every little detail about him."

"I'm just nervous is all, I mean you're going on a vacation with a guy you've only known for a few months? And I take it he's not exactly hard to look at."

"Hal, honey, I told you, it's strictly a business trip. We probably won't even see each other besides at meetings." She reaches her hand over to take his and he gives her a small smile as he raises it to his lips, pressing a soft kiss on it.

"Sorry, I just don't want to lose you is all. Guess I'm a little insecure."

Alice frowns and leans over to peck a kiss to his cheek. "Don't be. I'm yours."

_

Hal had seemingly dropped the issue for the rest of the drive, much to Alice content, she could only comfort him so much before she felt like going insane.

"Oh that's FP there." Alice points to the man waiting outside the airport.

"He was waiting for you?" Hal turns his nose up.

"He thought I was taking a cab, I think it's sweet that he waited for me."

"Sweet or hidden motive?"

Alice clenched her teeth. "Hal, we are not getting into this again. Or I will-"

He shushes her, taking her hands in his. "You're right, you're right. I'm sorry. It's very nice of him." He sighs. "I'm just gonna miss you is all, wish I was going on the trip with you instead of him."

She gives him a soft smile and reaches up to stroke his cheek. "We'll just have to plan our own special getaway."

"You need any help?" FP questions once the two finally step out of the car.

"We've got it," Hal answers. "Thanks though." Alice raises an eyebrow at her husband and he shrugs. "What? It's a suitcase and a carry on, pretty sure we don't need his help, honey."

He retrieves said suitcase and carry on and stacks them a top one another so it's easier for her to bring through the airport.

He shuts the trunk and turns to Alice. "You'll call me when you get there? So I know you made it safe?"

"Of course. I'll see you soon, honey." She leans up on her tiptoes and presses a kiss to his lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Hal tells her, noticing FP looking at them from afar. And just as Alice is about to step away, Hal pulls her closer and kisses her again, far less innocent and longer, than the one she had given him. She makes a noise of shock but kisses him back after a moment, only pulling back when she feels his tongue skirt along her bottom lip.