Little White Lies

The rest of the trip had gone by in a blur, with their schedule free of meetings, it gave them the chance to soak up every single moment they had left of vacation.

They had done some more hiking, FP tried to learn how to surf while Alice soaked up the sun and laughed at him from shore, they had attended another Kecak dance, as promised. Every moment feeling like magic.

Alice shivers as she feels FP's fingertips trace her spine, and she breaths a heavy sigh into his mouth as she kisses him. It's damn near addictive the way his lips feel against hers, the way they're so rough against her own. The way his beard scratches her skin, and his tongue tangles with hers in an elegant dance. It's passionate, and hot, and everything they've never felt with someone else.

"You're so beautiful." FP whispers as he cards his fingers through her hair. "So, so beautiful."

She smiles into the kiss and pulls away to look at him, lifting her palm to stroke his cheek. "So are you."

He smirks. "I'm beautiful?"

She nods, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. "And sexy, and handsome, you're really the whole package."

"I like the sweet side of you." He teases.

She smiles and presses another kiss to his lips before lying on his chest, tucking her head just under his chin. She traces his side with gentle fingertips, tracing little hearts and circles along his skin.

He relaxes further into the mattress  as he stares at the beautiful woman on his chest, a woman who's stolen his heart over the last week. A woman he would of never thought he'd fall for when he first met her.

Of course he had noticed she was beautiful when he met her the first time, but she was so icy and rude to him that he never anticipated having any sort of feelings for her, not even platonic ones. But once she let her guard down and he saw the true Alice, he instantly melted, and slowly but surely he found himself completely transfixed by the woman.

"Can't believe this is our last night here." FP sighs, disappointed by the thought. "It's been such a good week, I don't wanna go back." He chuckles.

"It has been." Alice is silent for a moment and FP tenses underneath her, did he say something that upset her?

"You okay, Al?"

"What happens when we go back home?" She blurts out, the uncertainty clear in her voice.

He sighs, watching the moonlight bounce off her porcelain skin as he traces shapes into her back. "I don't know. And that's probably not the answer you want to hear, but that's all I've got." He presses a kiss to the mess of curls atop her head. "I guess we'll just have to figure it out as we go along."

"You're not gonna go ignoring me in the office because you've seen me naked now, are you?" She teases, raising her head off his chest to give him a smile.

"No ma'am, I'll keep it professional. Can't promise my thoughts will be too professional though, this damn pencil skirts of yours should be a crime."

"Gonna wear them even more now. Kinda cute watching you squirm." She presses a soft kiss to his jaw and he shivers.

"You're evil."

"And you love it." She raspily breathes out.

He lets out a noise that's somewhere between a moan and a growl as he tightens his arms around her and sits up, a stark contrast to Alice's girlish giggle she lets out. She repositions herself so she's straddling him comfortably and lazily locks her arms around his neck. She gives him a small smirk as she grinds her hips down against him and leans in to lock their lips once again.