Sightseeing

When someone knocks on her door the next morning, Alice knows immediately who it is, and hurries to answer it. Sure enough, she finds FP standing there, dressed in a crisp button up and dress pants that fit him perfectly. She smiles brightly at him. "Hey, I'm almost ready just give me one minute."

FP nods, shutting the door behind him as he steps into her hotel room. "Take your time, I'm a little early anyway. Figured we could go grab coffee or something before the meeting. If you want to, of course."

She pokes her head back into the room as she puts in her earrings. "Coffee sounds amazing right now. I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Me either." FP answers, sitting down on the couch. "Should've kept each other company."

She smiles at the thought. "Guess so, I just assumed you had crashed."

"Nah, I stayed up to unpack and then I tried to sleep but couldn't, so I ended up watching tv until I dozed off."

"I only unpacked this morning." Alice admits with flushed cheeks. "I gave up on trying to sleep after I woke up for like the twentieth time, and figured I'd unpack to pass the time."

"Regretting the nap you took on the plane?"

"Majorly." She steps out to where he is and reaches for her heels by the door, not noticing the way his eyes travel up her body, taking in her appearance.

She looks good. Her hair perfectly curled, a stroking red lip to compliment her softer makeup, and to top it off, the dress she's wearing hugs her body perfectly, as if it was sculpted for her and her only. And her legs? They look a mile long, toned and beautiful and he finds his mind wandering.

"FP?" Alice's voice snaps him out of his daze.

"Sorry, what?"

"I asked if you were ready to go."

"Oh, yeah, absolutely." He awkwardly clears his throat and forces out a smile, acting as though he wasn't just checking her out. "Sorry, I was in La La Land."

She frowns. "Must be the lack of sleep."

She walks ahead, both a blessing and a curse as FP's eyes can't help but memorize the way her hips sway as she walks. "Yeah... must be."

_

"Let's get out of here." FP whispers to her as the clients they were meeting with start to file out of the room.

"The meeting just ended, calm down." She teases, though she's just as eager to leave as he is.

"You're telling me you're not itching to get out of here?"

"Well of course I am, but we're trying to close a deal here so they can't know they've practically bored us to tears." She looks down at her watch. "Besides, it's still early, we have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves."

"We?" FP smirks. "Does that mean you're gonna hang out with me?"

"Well I'm not going to go sightseeing by myself, that would just be boring."

"Alright, I'm game. Where are we going?"

"Well I don't know that, we'll just have to ask around find out where the must see places are."

"How about, we head back to the hotel and get dressed in more appropriate sightseeing attire, and we'll go from there? Maybe the lady at the front desk has a suggestion."