Chapter 4

George woke up like every other day, his alarm beeping, but not obnoxiously. He sat up, turning it off. He stretched his arms back, a low grumble falling out of his mouth before he yawned. He stood up, grabbing his phone and checking it.

It was Friday, 6 AM, and he had a few missing messages from Quackity and Karl in their discord group chat.

He opened the messages, Skimming over a few before looking at the beginning. It was soon after George left the call, he presumed they must have too, considering they both texted back and forth.

11:28 PM
KarlJacobs:
I got my mom to text George's!! We're going!!!
WOOOOOO!!!

11:34 PM
Quackity:
AWEOSME
i'll probably go even if my mom says no
i'll go ask

11:39 PM
Quackity:
YOOO SHE SAID YES

11:40 PM
KarlJacobs:
CRABRAVE!!!! WHAT THE HONK!!!

That was all George needed to read to realize there was no way he was getting out of not attending the game and party. His mom was strict, and wanted him to grow up for some reason.

God, sometimes George just seriously despised his mother. He groaned, what a start to his day. Now George just felt angry, then he remembered he was stuck with Dream all day, then he had fucking homecoming.

     George dragged his feet to his bathroom, getting ready for his already tiring school day. He showered quickly, getting out and brushing his teeth like always. He looked at himself in the mirror, his hooded eyes looking back at him.

     "Mrowww!" His cat mewled at him, head-butting his leg.

     "Hi buddy." George smiled, petting his cat, who walked back into his room and hopped on his bed, curled up in his fluffy comforter.

     He looked back down at the sink, finishing brushing his teeth. He went to his closet to dig around for an outfit, and he settled on a white collared shirt under his favorite baby blue sweater with a white box with a red outline, black skinny jeans and a shiny chain on his belt loop.

     He grabbed his clout goggles off his nightstand, setting them on his head and grabbing his bag, resting on his gaming chair.

     "George!" His mom called, her voice aggravating to George. He slung his bag over his shoulder and exited his room, thinking that he'll just clean it when he gets home. His room wasn't really even dirty anyways.

     "What, Mum!?" He shouted back, heading down his spiraled staircase that he hated, even if it looked nice to him.

     "You're going to.. Whatever tonight, Homecoming, was it?" She said, looking up from her phone. "I made breakfast, too."

     "I know, and thanks." He said, grabbing a plate. His mom wasn't really mad about the whole Dream thing. She didn't know Dream, and she was just glad her son was sticking up for himself.

     "You look good today, honey." His mom smiled. George blushed a little, sitting down with his pancakes at the little bar that separated the kitchen and his dining room.

     "Thanks, mum." He said. He started eating, trying to eat as slow as possible to stall heading to school.

     "Hurry up, you have to get to school a bit earlier than usual to pick up your schedule." His mom said, setting her phone on the table. "I have to work late tonight, Karl's mom will pick you up."

     George internally groaned, eating his pancakes faster. He finished, getting up and setting his dirtied plate in the sink.

     "I'm ready." He said, walking next to his mom, who sat at the table. His mom smiled up at him, standing up and grabbing her keys off the table.