Chapter 22

"I can't fucking.. He fuck-- We-- Holy shit." George grumbled over the bathroom sink. He didn't know what to do-- It was about 6 AM, his mom wasn't home and he had school soon.

His sink was running and George was freaking the fuck out. Clay kissed him last night. Like-- kissed. Like fireworks and explosions kissed.

How can George even show his face anymore? Kissing and practically admitting he liked his token white boy enemy? Thats embarrassing as shit, and George knew it.

"Fuck, Karl-- Q.." He mumbled to himself. One of them must be able to help him, right? George almost laughed at the realization of the thought. Karl? Q? Being helpful? Funny.

George stared at the emerald jacket hanging on his bathroom door, practically emitting bad vibes. How does he worm his way out of this one?

'My bad, didn't mean to kiss you bro. We still buds?' George would like to say he didnt stop to consider that one. Obviously that wouldn't work.

     The stupid brit slapped his forehead for that one. Wake up, why won't you?

George was stuck between two things, his dignity? Or Clay's feelings. George knew he didn't want to commit to anything right now, which is why he's pissed at sleepy George for agreeing to kiss Clay, poor boy probably thinks George wants to date him now.

Wait.

No. George didn't care what Clay felt, or wanted, or cared for. Because this is George and Dream we're talking about, token enemies.

     Besides the fact that he'd promise Clay one night, that one stupid night, that George was there for him when he needed him.

George wanted it to stay that way. He wants to stay this way, he doesn't care about relationships, just getting a scholarship for school and being succesful.

Because thats George. Careless little brat who only cares for himself. Yeah. Keep your social status.

     George can't even find in in himself to remember when he ever caref about his social status,

     George splashed water on his face, looking at himself in the mirror. He looked like a complete mess, tired-- Which was true-- And messy-- Which was also true.

He knew Clay was right outside his door, which was also freaking him the fuck out, what was he supposed to say to the boy? Stalling his.. Bathroom trip? Would be the best option for George - At the moment.

He was racking his brain over it, was Clay just gonna ignore it? Was he gonna ask to talk? George wasn't about to talk about it-- He didn't even know what to say about it. The worst part was-- Did George regret kissing him?

     George knew the answer to that, no point in even denying that one. Good thing he didn't have to admit it to anyone.

     George hated relationships, and now he was dumb enough to find himself in the setting where he'd need to talk it out. And honestly fuck that.

     One thing he's always hated was commitment, and he has avoided it succesfully his whole life, and he was not about to fall for this moron.

     He'd always liked things where he could always just rethink it and dip randomly, but relationships weren't something people typically did that with.

     Unless you were an asshole.

     Which George found himself being.

     What had he gotten himself into this time?