Chapter 5

George slunk into the seat of Karl's car, they were blasting Firework by Katy Perry obnoxiously loud with the windows open.

George never wanted to die more, they were pulling into the parking lot. He didn't want to get out, yeah, he'd be fine with dying in there.

Karl's mom parked at the front curb to drop them off, and miserably enough the game hadn't even started. He'd probably be there the whole game, and that is what he despised most.

The trio stepped out of the car, thanking Karl's mom before she drove away in her minivan.

"Alright boys, I got tickets." Karl smirked, waving three tickets in his hands, George looking at them in confusion and Quackity in just straight awe.

"How the hell did you pre-order tickets? To a highschool football game??" George asked, confused, he took one, Quackity did as well.

     "Sapnap gave them to me." Karl shrugged, heading to the entrance. A few volunteers sat there, a small line was already formed.

     Said line was quick, and they were in in no time. They made way to the bleachers, George stopping and looking at all the people in them.

     "Wh— Where are we sitting?" He stuttered, Karl looking back at him.

     "Uhh, the top." He said, grabbing a fucking monster energy from his pockets. They made way to the top, George getting some looks from people. They weren't necessarily bad, but George preferred not to be oogled at.

     They sat down right as both sides lined up, George having no idea whats going on, looked at the other bleachers. They were just as full as theirs, if not, fuller.

     The game began, George also had no idea who was who. He barely understood the basics, one guy, on the other team, started with the football. He passed it to the guy behind him, who threw it.

     George was confused, he looked over at Karl, who was smiling. He looked back at the football field, Number 5 had knocked someone down. He look back up at his friend, who screamed loudly in George's ear.

     "YES! SAPNAP!!" Karl screeched, throwing his fist in the air. George jumped back, grimacing a bit.

     After a few minutes, the opposing team got four downs, so it was their teams turn. Then again, George had no idea what the hell was happening. Karl was too focused on the game and Quackity was nowhere to be found.

     Their team had the ball, number 5 specifically. He passed the ball back to number 1 specifically, throwing it to another player.. George just didn't understand what happened.

     Apparently it was the opposing teams turn to cheer and shout for a certain person, someone on George's school's team got downed(?).

     George stood up, quickly telling Karl he'd be right back, and he went to go look for Quackity. The place was crowded. George hated it.

     George wandered around the bleachers aimlessly, looking for a familiar face, which he couldn't find. He sighed, sadly. He'd stood still for a second, till he felt someone his his back.

     "Oof— I'm sorry—" An unfamiliar voice spoke, George turned around. It was a boy who wore a forest green sweatshirt and jeans. He couldn't be older than 15.

     "Uh.. Its fine.." George says, awkwardly stepping back.

     "Oh, you're G— George, right?" the boy stutters. "Gogy, right?" He sniggers, George rolls his eyes.