Chapter 14

"DREAM?"

"BAHAHAHA-- WHAT?!"

Sure Quackity laughed, but both the boys' jaws went slack. George just nodded, going back onto his phone and opening random snaps and replying with streaks.

"Wait wait, don't act all casual about this! Since when?" Karl stammered, sharing glances with Quackity.

"Hold on hold on, this literally.. Shits been weird since homecoming, what the hell happened?" Quackity sputtered, jumping up on the bed and down right on the left side of George.

"Uh.. Well.. I dunno. I guess things just kinda changed. Anyways, apparently the guy my moms dating has a son or something, I get to meet him tonight or something." George says, brushing off the other question. It did seem to distract the boys though.

"Wait what? Brother? Step-bro? Dream?" Quackity instantly supplied.

"You get a fucking brother?" Karl's mouth gaped.

"I get a brother? You make it sound like I went out n' looked for one. You think I'm going to target for this shit?" George snickers, shooting the boy a weird glance. "Also, no. Shut up, Quackity."

"Okay yeah, shut up Quackity. But can we meed him?" Karl asked, flopping down on his other next to George.

"What if he's like.. Hot.. Or something.."

     "Shut up Quackity!" This time both of the boys yelled this in unison. "Anyways, sure, but I need to meet him first." George said, almost jumping at the sound of a notification from his phone.

"Oh, did he respond? Oh shit." Karl quickly says, peeking ofer George's shoulder with Quackity. He did, hence the snapchat notification from the boy, he clicked on it.

They were greeted by a white snapchat page for his friends, Dreams name at the top with a pink box on the right of his name.

"Hold on, I really don't want you guys to see if it's actually a dick pic." George says, sitting up and turning around.

"Wait-- I wouldn't mind!" Quackity yelped, sitting up.

"Me neither!" Karl chimed in, sitting up as well.

"No way Karl, your boyfriend or whatever would kill me or Dream if he knew you saw Dream's dick. I'd be dunzos." George said, looking up from his phone. He finally opened the snap and.. Surprisingly, it wasn't his dick.

"So? Is it his dick?" Quackity asked. George shook his head, it was a picture of Dream's face, he was looking down at his camera with a toothbrush in his mouth and a facemask on and his hair pulled back with a fluffy hairband. Someone's hands were applying more facemask onto Dream, which made George's gut twist in confusion.

im fucjinf brshing my teetheith my sisster can we sext later pls would love to

also who tf was this meant for?

George snickered at the caption, twisting the phone around and showing the two boys. They both laughed, George kind of expected it, it was a little funny.

"Man, Dream is just so hot. So are you gonna sext him and jack off later? Or.." Quackity looked at George expectedly, who had retracted his hand.

"What the fuck-- No, I will not. It's called teasing someone, it's all fun in games. I thought you out of all people would know Quackity." George teased, smirking at the boy. Quackity's jaw went slack in mock defense, shaking his head sarcastically.