Chapter 20

"So.. Hows your guys' days' been?" Alex broke the silence, drawing a long stare from George.

     "Dunno, you tell me-- We've been to the same classes." Karl said, taking a nice, big bite out of his sandwich.

     "Ugh. Mines so weird." George started, drawing shapes into the cafeteria table.

     "Talk about it. Nice jacket, you two finally get together?" Karl asked with his mouth full. George scoffed.

     "Babe, don't eat with your mouth full.." Alex murmured, wiping Karl's face with his thumb.

     "Okay, what the fuck.." George gaped, not even knowing where to start. "One, no, we're not together, two, Babe?"

     "Long story." Alex dismissed it, "Can't we talk more about you and Dream's weird fucking relationship?"

     "Whats so weird about us being friends?" George scoffed, crossing his arms. Alex and Karl's eyes were practically popping out of their sockets.

     "What? You're kidding." Alex said, George shook his head, pitter patter of rain tapping the windows starting up.

     "It was just snowing last night-- How is it raining today?" George said to himself, looking out the window to see an odd mixture of rain and snow. His brows furrowed.

"Wait, were you with fucking Dream last night? Holy shit." Alex laughed slightly, more out of shock.

"What? N.. No?" George bluffed, turning his head completely to look out the window, a flush rising on his face.

"You totally were! You have his jacket, you're talking about the weather last night while your mom was gone-- What the honk?! Why didn't you tell us? Are we keeping secrets now?" Karl accused light heartedly.

"Talking about keeping secrets? Whats going on with you two then, huh?" George jabbed back with a pointed finger.

"None of 'yo beeswax." Alex said matter-of-factly.

     "Whats None of 'yo beeswax?" A new voice joined-- Clay's friend. Sapnap, George reminded himself. I sound like Clay's girlfriend. Ew.

     "The fact that we're dating now, lets goo.." Alex giggled in a fake british accent, making Nick smile. He bent down and kissed Q on the cheek, making him flush and giggle.

     Karl kissed his other side, smiling and holding his hand under the table. George almost damn gagged.

     "Ew, the hell? Fuck off you three, I don't want to see your damn PDA." He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Quit complaining dick, your boyfriends coming soon anyways." Sapnap said, sitting down next to Quackity.

"Why does everyone think me and Clay are fucking dating?" George whined, letting his head fall and hit the table.

"You even associate the word boyfriend with him, my god.." Karl mumbled with a teasing smirk, Sapnap's face lighting up.

"Thats true! Holy shit!" Nick smiled, wide and snarky. George just snarled at the couple,
or trio. George opened his mouth to say something, when he heard a loud scream from the halls-- More a yell, though.

     "Did you guys hear that?" Alex just asked, frozen. They all nodded. Slowly, George turned his head to look behind him, looking at the gloomy hallway.

     "HOLY SHI' TOMMY STOB'!" Clay yelled from the halls, emitting from them, runing as fast as he could.

     "NEVER, BITCH!" Tommy yelled back, chasing him with full force, a tiny fork sitting in his iron grip. Clay straight up parkoured - He gripped the short divider for the cafeteria that went up to about his hips, thrusting himself over it and making direct eye-contact with George.