Chapter 15

"What the honk.." Karl muttered, sitting cross legged on the floor next to Quackity, confused gazes landing upon George and his.. Maybe siblings.

     "Wot? Wait I'm so confused. Wot?" Tommy asked, scratching his head and scrunching his nose bridge.

     "What could you possibly be confused about dumbass?" Quackity asked, the insult lighthearted. Tommy's mouth shoots into an 'O' shape in realization, then he wrinkles his face into discomfort, or disguist?

     "Ew! Phil! Gross!" Tommy yelped, cringing. "He's Philza of Minecraft, creator of Minecraft. He's not allowed to get married." He says, shaking his head. George, Quackity and Karl all shared a confused glance at eachother, then Tommy.

"It's because we were playing Min-- It's an inside joke. Just don't-- Don't mind it." Wil shakes his head, knocking the back of Tommy's head. George slowly nods.

"So, if you guys so happen to turn out as brothers, we'd need to bond, yeah? Tommy-- You're in like.. One of my classes probably!" Quackity chokes out, clearing the air a bit if its awkwardness.

"Yeah I think we have like.. Health together. Yeah, we definitely had health together. You were the one who said the guy's dick was small in the film or whatever, teacher got so angry when I laughed. Jesus christ." Tommy said, laughing a bit at the memory. It took Quackity a second, then he realized it.

"Oh-- Jesus christ, man, that?! I fucking hate that old hag!" Quackity laughs loudly.

"Hey!" Wilbur scoffs, "For your information, she thinks I'm a lovely young man and she sits with me during lunch break." He finishes, pushing up his glasses and crossing his arms. George just shakes his head.

     "I think she hates me." George plainly states, to which Quackity deadpans at.

     "You think? She hates all of us!" Quackity says. George looks over at Wilbur, expecting him to bud in. He just shrugged.

     "What! She seriously hates us?" Tommy asks, slouching a bit. "I think I'm pretty likeable." He says again, faux confidence in his voice.

     "Oh he thinks-- He really thinks.. He really thinks.." Karl jabs in a lighthearted tone.

     "What a fucking idiot, he really thought." Q laughed, shaking his head.

     "Yes, Quackity. You thought too on your Physics test, yet with your score-- I'd like to say Tommy thinks more than you." Wilbur smiles, making George burst into laughter with Karl.

     "What-- Shut up!" He stammers, eyes darting around the room.

     "Oh my god what a fucking idiot.." Karl snickered.

     "Karl-- Didn't you do sit-ups when they asked for us to do 20 push-ups?" Tubbo oh so innocently asked, making Wil, George and Tommy all start laughing uncontrollably. Quackity too.

     "They're the same thing! They're literally-- Stop laughing, oh my god.. You guys are so cringe." Karl sputtered from embarrassment.

     "Sometimes I wonder how you're a straight A student, Karl." George sighs, huffing out his last puffs of laughter.

     "Oh shut it, loverboy." Karl rolls his eyes, Quackity letting out a low hum.

     "What? Loverboy? Who? What?" Wilbur immedialtely started asking, looking around the room at the boys. Quackity's face was obviously biting back a smile, Karl's too, really, George's was just priceless.