Epilogue - Thank you :p

Dream remembers it vividly. He was walking towards George's room behind the boy, his high waisted jeans fitted perfectly, the cuffs near his ankles showing off his petiteness, his stupid striped polo shirt that looked good as ever on him, the floors creeking seemingly louder than ever. The flowers were blooming in the garden, the biggest sign of spring, and they both knew they'd have to seperate soon.

George walked in first, dream following close by. He stood against George's dresser, watching the boy push the heavy door in the slightest. George stood, his back turned as he looked out the window, the moonlight pushing through thin branches of a tree.

The boy spun on his heels when he remembered that his door could fall shut with even the slightest push, taking a large step forward before watching the door slam in front of his face. His hands balled into fists and he shoved them in his face, smacking it a few times gently. Dream just watched, his mouth gaping.

Dream was not supposed to be here. Tommy and tubbo slept quietly in the first guest room, a few doors down the hallway, and next to that, slept Wilbur and Techno. George's face flushed, his balled fists on his face relaxing, turning into palms that pushed into his face.

Dream laughed quietly, watching George waltz over to him with his face cupped with his hands. George buried his head into Dream's chest, and quickly, Dream's arms wrapped around the boy, as if he were programmed to do that.

They rocked slightly, George bouncing on his toes to get more reach, his arms coming up to Dream's neck like a handle. He tilted his head back, allowing Dream to stuff his nose into George's neck, sniffing in the familliar scent.

"I love you," Dream whispered, one arm laying on his lower back, his other reaching up his upper back. He held onto him for dear life. "I could say it a thousand times over, and it wouldn't be enough."

"Of course it wouldn't be," George whispered back with a slight scoff, "Nothing ever enough for you." He teased with a smile, seizing Dream's lips into a kiss. It was slow and lovely, as always.

"Be quiet," Dream snaps playfully, his tone quieter than a mouse. He tears himself away from George, walking towards the bed. The boy chases after him, and he caves, turning and pulling him to an even tigher hug around his waist. This time, George pulls his leg up and around Dream's waist, pushing them onto the bed.

The kissed. Again, this time slightly quicker, a sense of lust mixing in with it. Dream fell back onto the bed with a bounce, and George parted from the boy, taking the golden throne next to him. They didn't speak. They simply knew, they wanted to take it slow, perhaps a one last time before they're off to college and they wont see eachother again in years.

"George," Dream whispers, low and cautious. George hums. "I think I'm in love with you."

"Really?" George giggles, sarcastic. "Never would have thought, my dear."

"Yes, really. I want to marry you, some day. I don't think anyone else could compare to you." He says. They both stare up at the ceiling, looking at the curious stars that glow in the dark. George remembered getting them on Christmas, offering to do them with Clay. He accepted, of course. "I wish we weren't so stupid and stubborn, maybe we'd have more time together."

"Hm." George hums, his gaze boring onto one star. "Perhaps. I think we'll make it through college." He says, hearing Dream turn to look at him. George does the same, closing his eyes when a hand reaches out, cupping his face with an easy palm.