The Fire Spirit, Ifrit

Kaval: T-The Fire Spirit...Ifrit...

Gido: There's no mistake...Then Shizu-san is...

Eren: The Legendery Hero the Conqueror of Flames. T-There's no way we can win against that!!

Gido: Not a chance. We're going to die here. My life was so short....

Ifrit lets out a yell that creates a shockwave causing everyone except for you and Rimuru to be pushed back. Then, Ifrit creates three winged monsters.

The three of them seperate, two of them go over to the tents and huts and spread fire over them

Rimuru: Hey! We just built all of those!

Eren: Ouch....

Y/n: Hey, i recommend that you guys get out of here.

Kaval: We can't do that.

He draws his sword.

Kaval: I don't know why she's suddenly out for blood....

Gido: But, she's one of us!

Eren: We can't leave her!

Y/n:...Fine, just don't get in my way, you could get hurt if you do that.

Rimuru: And please don't die. (Their really nice people.)

Kaval: Never thought that i'd get to fight a Legendary hero.

Gido: You never know what's going to happen in life.

Rimuru: Let's go!

We walk up to Ifrit.

Rimuru: Hey! What is it that you want?

He doesn't respond. Instead, he send fireballs towards us, Rimuru dodges, but i simply stand there and nullify his attacks with the Authority of Greed. Rimuru tries to use Water Blade on him, but the water evaporates before it reaches him.

Y/n: Oh, wow. Who would have thought that a water attack evaporates against the god damn Fire Spirit. *Sarcasm*

Rimuru: Don't rub it in!

The three monsters fly towards us.

Eren: Icicle lance!

We look at the three adventurers, Eren is using magic to attack the monsters from afar.

Rimuru: You guys doing okay?

Eren: Leave this to us! We put our lives on the line to be adventurers, you know?

Kaval: Hey, gimme a break! I'm the leader, remember? Well whatever, we've got the first one!

Gido: We're all in the same boat, as they say!

Rimuru: All right! We'll leave it to yo-

Y/n: No, we won't.

Rimuru: Huh?