Guest

Milim: Who are you calling a runt? Do you wanna be murdered?

Welp, rule number 1: Don't call Milim a runt...Or any kind of name like "brat" for example.

Milim: Listen up! I'm in a very good mood right now, so i'll let it slide for now. It won't happen again so watch your step!

Wow, what a thing to say to a guy who is currently stuck in the ground while he had just slammed through the road just now as if he was a metal ball.

Gabiru quickly sat up on the ground as he spoke to himself.

Gabiru: I just saw my father waving to me across the river.

Rimuru: Your father is alive, dork.

Y/n: This also isn't Konosuba, so that river moment shouldn't even be possible in this world.

He looked up at me and Rimuru who was being held in Shion's hands as he stared at us confused.

Gabiru: Huh? Say...Who is this little run-

Milim's smile quickly turned into a murderous glare as Gabiru was about to finish saying his last words. Luckly, he managed to save himself in time.

Gabiru: I-I mean this young lady?

Rimuru: This is Milim. She's a Demon Lord apparently.

Then he suddenly screamed out...

Gabiru: A Demon Lord?!

To be fair, that should realisticly be anyone's reaction to finding out that this cute childish girl with clothing that's waaaaay too revealing is a demon lord.

Rimuru: Look Milim, you can't just slug anyone when they make you angry.

She huffed as she looked to the side.

Milim: It's his fault for making me mad! Besides, this was just my way of saying hello!

He clearly didn't look impressed by those words.

Rimuru: Slugging people isn't saying "hello," no more of that.

She pouted for a moment as she heard his words. Clearly not used to being shot down like that.

*later*

Me, Rimuru and Milim were standing on a small podium as a small crowd gathered to see what we have to say.

Rimuru: Allow me to introduce our new ally. We'll be treating her like a guest, so be courtieous with her.

Milim: I am Milim Nava!

The crowd was quickly stunned and shocked as they almost couldn't believe their ears as they heard who she was.

Gobta: Way to go, Rimuru-sama! Y/n-sama!

Rigurd: He befriended a tyrant like her...This means that Regulus can exist in peace.

Of course, he was crying as he spoke. He really is a cry baby, huh.

Wait, why did he say Regulu- Oh yeah, I did name the capital that, didn't I?

Milim: I've decided to live here from now on! Nice to know you!

And of course, she never asks permission, she just does what she wants, huh. Well, Rimuru seems more shocked than me, but that again I have knowledge of the future, so it makes sense.

Rimuru:...What do you mean you'll live here?

To Rimuru's horror, she turned to him and fully confirmed his nightmares.

Milim: Exactly what I said. I've decided to live here, too!

Rimuru: Uh...W-Well, you heard her! So treat her as you would any other.