Demon Lord Geld

Before me and Rimuru can even fly down towards the Orc Lord, the majin who created this mess came flying down from the sky.

Me and Rimuru dodged him as he landed on the battlefield.

Rimuru: Are you a majin?

Gelmud: What's the big idea?! How dare you ruin the the Gelmud-sama's plans?!

Oh right, that was his name, Gelmud. The one responsible for all of this, or at least he's the one who did it under the Demon lords orders.

Gelmud: A new Demon Lord who would have done my bidding was about to be born!!

Rimuru: A new....

Benimaru: Demon Lord...?

Gelmud: Yes! That's why I gave out so many names, sowed so many seeds! All to create the ultimate pawn!

Hakuro: And that's why....

Soei:...You showed up...

Shion: In our village...?

The Kijin looked beyond pissed, but that's only natural, he is the reason their homes burned.

Gabiru: Gelmud-sama!

.....Right, then there's this idiot...

Of course, Gabiru still thinks that Gelmund is a good guy...

Naturally Gelmud berrates and insults Gabiru into oblivion as he tells the Orc Lord to kill him.

But he doesn't move.

Gelmud: What's the matter?

Orc lord: What do you mean by becoming a "Demon Lord"?

Gelmud: Tsk...You really are an imbecile. You will become the "Orc Disaster" and you'll rule over all of the forest of Jura! It is what he and I desire!

Rimuru: "He"?

Wait..There were multiple Demon Lords involved in this, even Milim. So who was "he" again? I think....I think it was that guy who had Roswaal's voice actor...What was his name again....Oh! Right! Clayman!

Gelmud: Why are you still standing around, stupid pig?! Argh! I'm not supposed to interfere, but I guess that I have no choice.

He then proceeds to make a red energy ball in his hand.

Oh, this is where I step in.

I put my hand on Rimuru's shoulder and tell him that I'l handle this.

Gelmud: Die!

The guards that were with Gabiru jump infront of the blast to protect Gabiru.

Rimuru: Didn't you say that you'l handle this?

Y/n: I'll handle this AFTER he first hit them. Gotta keep it up with the canon, you know?

Rimuru:...Eh?

Gelmud then aims another blast at Gabiru.

Gelmud: Become food for the Orc Lord and be useful to me!

Rimuru: Eh?

Gelmud: I will show you the strength of a superior majin! Now die!

He raised the red ball in the air as it splits apart into smaller ones.

Gelmud: Deathmarch Dance!