Shizu

Rimuru: Ready, Ranga. Watch closely.

Ranga: Yes!

Rimuru: Rimuru, transform!

Rimuru then turns himself into a giant Tempest star wolf.

Rimuru: Black lightning!

The lightning shoots out of his horn, across the river, and struck a large rock

The lightning shoots out of his horn, across the river, and struck a large rock. Completely destroying it.

Rimuru: Wow. (I'll need to be careful with using this. I could easily kill someone with this....)

Ranga: Black lightning....You never cease to amaze me, Master!

Y/n:....Hmm....Hey, Rimuru. Can i ask you a favor?

Rimuru: Hm? Sure, what is it?

Y/n: Can you use that attack on me?

Ranga:....Huh?

Rimuru:...Sure.

Ranga: Huh?!

Y/n: Don't worry, Ranga. I'm only going to show off a little.

Rimuru seems pretty okay with this. Which means that Great Sage told him about my Authority....hell, maybe even about all of them.

I walked about the same distance from Rimuru as that rock that no longer exists.

Ranga: Masters....Are you sure about this?

Rimuru: Don't worry! He just wants to show off a bit.

Ranga:.....

Rimuru: Black Lightning!!

The same bolt of Black lightning was sent charging towards me, but when it "hit me" it nullified. And it created a bit of a shockwave behind me.

I then started walking back to them, with a childlish smug grin on my face.

Ranga: You never cease to amaze me, Masters.

Y/n: Yea, you're gonna be saying that a lot.

----------------------------

We then transported back to the Goblin village with a good view of everything.

Rimuru: Everything is peaceful.

Y/n: Sure is.

Though, it won't be so peaceful anymore when those three idiots and Shizu arrive.

----------------------------

Rimuru: Uh, Rigurd? What is this?

There was a crowd of Goblins behind Rigurd.

Rigurd: They all heard rumors about you and came to the village, seeking protection.

Oh right. I forgot this happened....