Meeting the Goblins

Y/n: So, what can we do about this?

Veldora: Hm?

Y/n: About this barrier. I do feel pretty bad about our friend being stuck here for 300 years.

Veldora: You....

Slime: Don't give us those puppy eyes! Ii would be great on a anime girl, but your a dragon!

Veldora: If you have a way to get me out, i'd appreciate it. Y-you see....i woudn't have lasted another 100 years in here...I would have ran out of magicules...

Slime: What would happen then?

Y/n: He dies.

Veldora: Yes, your pretty good at guessing this stuff.

Slime:...i...see...

Y/n:....i wonder.

Veldora: Hm?

Y/n: Authority of Lust.

Then, your arm turned into a massive monster arm.

Slime: Bleh! That's disgusting!

You slammed it into the seal but....nothing happened.

Veldora: See? It's impossible to break out of.

Slime:...Hm...i have an idea! Why don't you go inside me?

.......

.......

......

.......

Y/n: Pf-!

Slime: I should have worded that diffirently....what i meant was that i'll use my Great Sage and Predator to analyse the outside of the Unlimited Imprisonment and you'll try and break out on the inside, so that i can quarantine you inside me.

Veldora started to laugh.

Veldora: Of course! It sound more fun to break out of the Unlimited Imprisonment together than wait for you to comeback!

Slime: Right, better three than one, i guess.

.......

.......

Slime: R-right! So i'll use p-predator to-

Veldora: H-hold on! Before we start, i want to give you a name, it'll make us equals, like what humans call "family names"

Slime: But we already have names?

Y/n: And that sounded like you were only reffering to him! What about me?!

Veldora: The name i'll give you will grant you divine protections. Also, your human, so it won't work on you.

Slime: Sounds good!

Y/n: Tsk-

Veldora: Right? Give me a cool name!

Slime: Same to you! Then....Storm Dragon....Veldora....hmm....Squall? Typhoon? No....Tempest? What about Tempest!

Veldora: What?! Tempest, you say?!

Slime: Y-you don't like i-it?

Veldora: No. No. I like it! It's fantastic! As of today, I'm Veldora Tempest! And i'l grant you the name of Rimuru!

Y/n:....i still feel left out...

Rimuru:....I'm...Rimuru Tempest.

Veldora: Though i should ask, what's your name?

Y/n:....

You smile, smugly.

Y/n: I'm the Sin Archbishop representing the Seven Deadly sins! Y/n Corneas!