𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐.

Y/N's POV

"Right..." I pointed at Eren. "There."

We stared at each other for a good couple seconds before I got Gabi out of the way and Porco came from underneath with the Jaws and tried to eat Eren.

Eren transformed and Porco immediately came over to Gabi and I, shielding us from the transformation blast with his big hands/claws.

"I knew it wasn't gonna be easy, obviously," I said, holding on tight to Gabi.

"Y/n! You didn't betray us!" Gabi yelled.

"Gabi, why would I sell my friends out?"

"But you said we wouldn't have a future ahead of us if we didn't serve Marley!"

"Up there," I said.

Gabi and I both looked up to see Marley's airships preparing for war and getting ready to attack Paradis.

"Don't get me wrong, I want Eldians to be free from the harsh and cruel treatment of the internment zone. But... I trust those who fight with me and next to me," I smiled.

Soldiers jumped out of the airships. Another war... awaits.

"Porco!" I yelled.

He heard my cry and used his sharp claw to cut the chain that cuffed Gabi and I. My hand was cut off in the process but I was used to this pain at this point. I would just wait for it to heal.

I sucked in my breath. "Ow..."

Eren hardened his fist similar to our fight in the internment zone and Galliard went in. However, as Eren was about to attack, Galliard leapt to another building.

Pieck's Cart crawled up onto the building to get Gabi and I.

"Y/n, aren't you gonna fight?" Gabi asked me.

"Will I participate in this war?" I asked myself. "Not yet."

As Pieck carried me and Gabi somewhere with the Cart, I saw Reiner transform and start fighting Eren.

Pieck dropped us off but Gabi landed with a thud on the hard dirty ground.

"Gabi!" I ran to her and helped her up, dusting her off. "Be careful."

"Braun!" Magath grabbed Gabi and held her close. "Don't do something stupid like barging into enemy territory, you hear me?!"

"Gabi, where's my brother?" Colt asked, coming over.

Gabi told him how Falco had got some of Zeke's spinal fluid in his mouth.

"He's being detained with other soldiers who have also consumed some of the spinal fluid," I said. "Zeke does not seem to be present at the moment." I could feel the amount of stress that Colt felt right now.

"I'm sure that the founder is the ace up their sleeve," the Cart spoke. "Since they haven't played it yet... Eren probably isn't able to make full use of it at this time."

"Is there a condition you need to have to use it?" Magath wondered.

"'Now we have the coordinate and a Titan with royal blood that flows through its veins,'" Gabi said randomly. I looked at her. What was she possibly talking about?