𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐.

Y/N's POV

Everyone on the flying boat was just quiet and depressed. There were no other 2 words to describe how we felt.

"Let's discuss the plan," Armin said, breaking the deafening silence of pain. I didn't expect him to look so confident and determined after what just happened, but I guess he was Commander now. Congratulations.

Armin drew a depiction of the Founding Titan.

"Is this what you saw?" He asked Levi and Pieck.

"Yes... But I couldn't get a good look at it," Pieck answered.

"It's just a stupid pile of big bones," Levi murmured.

"Eren's most likely in the nape. I think your Colossal Titan explosion could do some work," Pieck said.

"Yes, that would work..." Armin noticed Mikasa's horrified face. "But that's a last resort if negotiating doesn't work."

"But isn't Eren controlling the Founding Titan through his brother? Is it possible that the rumbling would stop if we just killed Zeke?" Levi pointed out.

His sudden point made us all rethink and realize another solution.

"You could be right, Captain!" Armin said.

"That's what Hange initially predicted."

"Though we don't exactly know where Zeke's location is either," Pieck said.

"Then we'll just find him. He's just a bunch of furry monkey hair. I'll stop Zeke and end him. So please lend me your strength," Levi said to us.

"Of course, Captain," Jean said. "We had to kill many of our allies just to get this flying boat in the air, and we can't allow that to be a meaningless slaughter... We're doing this to stop the rumbling. So we'll do whatever it takes."

"I... I shot and killed Samuel and Daz..." Connie started. "I ruined their faces until they were unrecognizable... as they called me a traitor. They kept telling me they were saving the world, too... So, Reiner... and y/n... you 2 and Bertholdt and Annie... It must have been awful for all of you."

Guilt. The thing that's swallowed me up so much but now Connie can relate to my pain. I didn't know how to feel.

"My sins... are far beyond redemption," Reiner said.

"Same here," I said. "I won't be able to forgive myself if I can't save what's left of humanity."

Reiner put his hand on Connie's shoulder. "Let's save the rest of humanity together."

Connie put his hand on Reiner's. "Yeah. Even if we can't be redeemed... we still have to at least do this, I guess..."

"We're the same, Reiner," Jean spoke. "I have no right to blame you for everything. I became a murderer as well..."

"Eren told me the same thing... on the night you raided Liberio," Reiner said. "I feel like I can understand Eren's way of thinking now. I think he wants us to stop him."

"Exactly," I said. "That's what I was thinking. Eren is able to affect the actions of every single Eldian and Titan using the Founder's ability. Yet we're still able to use our Titan powers freely."